Good motorcycle shops near West side of Cleveland?

Thread: Good motorcycle shops near West side of Cleveland?

Very Active Member

Default Good motorcycle shops near West side of Cleveland?

I'm looking for a trusted shop to do some work for me that I would normally do, but can't because of the cold weather. I'm gonna have Jerry chrome my swingarm and hub, plus I need a broken exhaust bolt drilled out. I'll need someone who can get those parts off, and put them back on properly when they come back from Jerry. I'd prefer someone who has experience with the 9.

I had one shop in mind on the west side, but someone I ride with knows the owner and warned me about the prices and level of expertise there.

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 109Inya View Post
    I'm looking for a trusted shop to do some work for me that I would normally do, but can't because of the cold weather. I'm gonna have Jerry chrome my swingarm and hub, plus I need a broken exhaust bolt drilled out. I'll need someone who can get those parts off, and put them back on properly when they come back from Jerry. I'd prefer someone who has experience with the 9.

I had one shop in mind on the west side, but someone I ride with knows the owner and warned me about the prices and level of expertise there.

Thanks in advance!
    If you are putting it up for the winter, then take it to furuteR. Would be worth the drive.

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. -- Ronald Reagan
    With Individual Freedom and Individual Salvation comes Individual Accountability. It brings a rewarding life to all. <--The Huff

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by The HUFF View Post
    If you are putting it up for the winter, then take it to furuteR. Would be worth the drive.
    I know he does good work, but that's too far for what I need to do.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Thanks guys. Let me put a bug in your ear. I realize the distance is an issue, but think about this. Not very many shops in the country have experience with the 9's. I would bet that the labor savings from me compared to another shop in your area would almost cover you fuel expense. I do a good amount of work with Jerry every winter and I carry most of the seal for the 9's on the shelf. If you can not find a local guy you trust, then give it a thought.

Sent from my One bouncing of a few satellites!
    I am almost always working on a bike. If you have questions and need an answer quickly, just call me. 317-507-0940. Always up late. There will be time for sleep when I am dead!

Very Active Member

No one has a shop they can recommend in the CLE area?

Quote Originally Posted by 109Inya View Post
    No one has a shop they can recommend in the CLE area?
    I can turn you on to a dude here in Toledo

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mayo View Post
    I can turn you on to a dude here in Toledo
    Experienced with the 9?

I'm listening.