M109 Rider Forums banner

BOSS Only

123K views 321 replies 136 participants last post by  SidecarJon 
#1 ·
Well, My bike finally arrived and on the way home had alot of looks, and this one dude on a Busa looking bike did a double take and wouldnt stop looking.
The expression on his face was clearly, WTF is that? wow :evil::p Felt really good. Everyones heads were turning as I drove past :bigthumbsup:

Anyway, so its official, the first B.O.S.S in the flesh.

Enjoy

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

See less See more
#126 · (Edited)
from Russia with love

Hi, guys, I'm new to the forum and that is my new BOSS or so called European special series and i've just bought it.

More over me and my friend we have bought together, so there are 2 cruisers identical now but which will be customized in awaiting of new season.
Will somebody pls share some pics of OEM matt guard or better a bike with this shield installed? I'm thinking now on choosing one.

Attachments

#139 ·
These will fit. I ordered the same bars off of Ebay and installed them last week. I think they are an aftermarket reproduction of the Factory bars. Either that, or this company makes the Factory ones too. The instruction sheet that came with them are the same as the Factory bar instructions... meaning they have the same poor quality pics. Lol.

#138 ·
They look just like the chrome Suzuki bars with a gloss black finish. Should fit.

Here is the description from the link you posted.

Description:
Brand New Sealed in Box Gloss Black Powder Coated Engine Guard Highway Crash Bar for Suzuki Boulevard M109R Models.
Item fits : 2006-2014 Susuki Boulevard M109R Models

#150 · (Edited)
Derby cover

About the only "eye-sore" for me on the BOSS is the stock derby cover. I can't figure why Suzuki would make that large of a piece on the engine silver with a mostly blacked out bike. I've seen a lot of custom derby covers out there and decided to see what I could do on my own. Here is what mine looks like after some rattle cans and masking tape.

#152 ·
About the only "eye-sore" for me on the BOSS is the stock derby cover. I can't figure why Suzuki would make that large of a piece on the engine silver with a mostly blacked out bike. I've seen a lot of custom derby covers out there and decided to see what I could do on my own. Here is what mine looks like after some rattle cans and masking tape.

Nice job :bigthumbsup:

#151 ·
My wife bought a fairing for me for Christmas and I'm having a hard time finding someone to paint it to match my BOSS. Have any of you had any luck color matching the yellow? The most recent reply I got from a painter was "According to ColorRite, the yellow is not yet available. Once it is, you're probably looking at about $700 to paint the fairing to match."

Any advice? I'd really love to get this thing painted and installed so I can start enjoying it!

#160 ·
WHO HAS A (VP) OR (SB) SHORTY MOD EXHAUST ICEBOX EDITION ON THEIR BOSS (PICS PLZ)

One of our customers in Australia is having a hell of a time with the installation of our exhaust on his 2014 Boss M109R, I know quite a few of you have them and we need your help, possibly pictures or input on the install cause this has been the only customer having a hard time and he could really use you guys advice and input right now, Me & Len have tried our best but maybe we can prove and show him these exhaust do fit the 2014 Boss....

Thanks Brother,
ANDY

#164 ·
BLACK VELOCITY PRO & BLACK SIDEBURNER (((BOSS EDITION WEEKEND SALE)))

HEY GUYS,
ME AND HARD KROME CAME UP WITH A {{{ONE WEEKEND MAJOR DISCOUNTED CLEARANCE SALE}}}
FOR ALL THE BOSS EDITION'S AND BLACK EXHAUST LOVERS.....

M109R BLACK VELOCITY PRO 2-INTO-1 SYSTEM (FITS ALL M109's 2006-2015) $499.99 FREE SHIPPING (9) AVAILABLE
http://www.swampworksinc.com/m109r-v...ng-out-monday/

M109R BLACK SIDEBURNER 2-INTO-1 SYSTEM (FITS ALL M109's 2006-2015) $499.99 FREE SHIPPING (2) AVAILABLE
http://www.swampworksinc.com/m109r-s...ng-out-monday/

ALL ORDER'S PLACED WILL SHIP OUT MONDAY GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK !!!!!
:bigthumbsup:

BIG SALES GOING ON GUYS, TAKE ADVANTAGE WHILE IT LAST- THIS SALE IS ONLY FOR THIS WEEKEND ALONE
(SO LETS GET IT WHILE THE GETTING IS GOOD) $$$$$$ 499.99 FREE SHIPPING

THANKS GUYS,
THESE WILL ALL BE PURCHASED AT MY STORE!

http://www.swampworksinc.com/

ANDY
SWAMPWORKS INC.
INFO@SWAMPWORKSINC.COM
1-305-417-1968

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.