M109 Rider Forums banner

BOSS Only

123K views 321 replies 136 participants last post by  SidecarJon 
#1 ·
Well, My bike finally arrived and on the way home had alot of looks, and this one dude on a Busa looking bike did a double take and wouldnt stop looking.
The expression on his face was clearly, WTF is that? wow :evil::p Felt really good. Everyones heads were turning as I drove past :bigthumbsup:

Anyway, so its official, the first B.O.S.S in the flesh.

Enjoy

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

See less See more
#92 ·
Thank you sir.

I took her up the local canyon on sunday! 76 degrees and a few cars her and there (not to rub it in:p)

I scared the **** out of my self when my heal, then the peg feelers, grabbed the ground few times! This thing is low and slow around the corners.
I can see where the roads would be a blast. I moved from the San Bernardino mountains. Not sure if there would be much peg left after going up and down that a few times

#140 · (Edited)
Dave, I got the same windshield for my BOSS a few weeks ago. Here is an idea, if you like... I painted the mounting brackets flat black and I think it looks better. Look at my pic below and see what ya' think.

#98 · (Edited)
Member of the B.O.S.S club!

Picked her up yesterday. First mod complete...reflectors - Off, tank stickers - Gone!
Next up...Suzuki engine guards - black powdercoat, Full cut Gel seat, Kury Iso grips, Stretch out those stock mirror arms.

Love this pic.

#108 ·
Picked mine up last Friday.

Stickers gone, fairing and risers ordered. Already have 210 miles on it. Love this bike! Best father's day present ever! Suzuki has 0% for 60 months right now and though it took some work I was able to get the dealer down almost $1,800! :bigthumbsup:

Attachments

#109 ·
Stickers gone, fairing and risers ordered. Already have 210 miles on it. Love this bike! Best father's day present ever! Suzuki has 0% for 60 months right now and though it took some work I was able to get the dealer down almost $1,800! :bigthumbsup:
First post. Welcome and:congrats: finally got my stickers off with the heat gun and goo gone/wd40 method that switchmonkey mentioned.

#119 ·
I used the sun

I left the bike sitting in the sun for a couple of hours. The stickers came off without separating until the last corner. You just have to be patient. I used my thumb nail to start peeling the corner. Then I just started pulling slowly with a firm grip. Almost no residue left on the tank. :bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.