VA 9 Sighting - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VA 9 Sighting

Spotted a custom 9 at Richmond Raceway Complex. Even managed to get a couple pics of it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	259977Click image for larger version. 

Views:	55 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	259985

Awesome bike CJ !!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Well, with Rollig Thunder in DC this weekend, I'm seeing bikes everywhere! I saw a 2014 BOSS M109 heading north on I-95 around Colonial Heights at 12:35pm. Rider had on a black and yellow leather jacket and matching full face helmet.

I also spotted a black C109 just south of Southpark Mall headed north on I-95. It was on an open trailer. Saw it just before the accident with an overturned van or SUV in the left lane. It was around 12:40pm.

Either of of you members here?

Saw a burgundy/darker red 9 sitting in traffic southbound on rt. 10 near the 288 overpass. Anyone on here?

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member DrDing.Muscle's Avatar

Saw a black 109 today on I-664 south of the Monitor Merrimac bridge tunnel. Anybody in the Hampton Roads area?
    2012 Limited Edition M109R -- Corbin Seats and backrest -- Debaffled stock exhaust -- Yana Shiki 2" Risers -- Debeavered -- A&R 6k HID -- Stebel horn -- XTRE -- ISO Grips -- Scythe Mirrors

M109R Service Manual and other M109R Documents -

Saw a burnt orange M109 Bagger in Charlottesville on 7/11. Looked really nice.

Saw a black 9 southbound on Courthouse road between Midlothian Turnpike and Hull St around 2:45 today. Rider had a black German half helmet on. Anyone here?

I went to a ZZ Top concert here in Richmond last night. My wife and I rode there on the 9. After the concert as we were leaving, I spotted a white 9 with leather saddle bags a few cars in front of us. Pulled around the stopped cars (we were still in the parking lot) and up next to the white 9. Ended up being VAcruiser from this site. Chatted for a few minute as we were rolling up one car length at a time. Told him he needs to check in more often on here!

It was nice seeing you again Matt! We still need to get together for a ride some time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    I went to a ZZ Top concert here in Richmond last night. My wife and I rode there on the 9. After the concert as we were leaving, I spotted a white 9 with leather saddle bags a few cars in front of us. Pulled around the stopped cars (we were still in the parking lot) and up next to the white 9. Ended up being VAcruiser from this site. Chatted for a few minute as we were rolling up one car length at a time. Told him he needs to check in more often on here!

It was nice seeing you again Matt! We still need to get together for a ride some time.
    IN THAT TEXAS TOWN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LOL wee for you bro.......

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    IN THAT TEXAS TOWN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LOL wee for you bro.......

Spotted a blue LE headed north on Skyline Drive yesterday. Anyone on here?

Spotted a black 9 with a black side burner exhaust in Fredericksburg in front of the Costco just off of Route 3 today around 1:15 pm. Anyone here?

spotted a yellow and white LE on 340 going past the Coors plant on Sat.....anyone here?
    2007 m109r red, E3 250, iso grips, stilleto pegs, V-stream touring windshield, TRE...and the list is growing

I was out for a ride today. Ended up stopping off at Colonial HD in Prince George, VA. They were having an open house. While I was there I met a guy on a 2014 BOSS (not a member here... yet!).

I also saw a silver 9 with airbrushed blue flames (2 matching full face helmets - silver with custom blue flames), a Ducks cover with the silhouette of the 9 cut out, a V-Stream, and chromed stock wheels. Really nice 9! Anyone on here?

I am now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    I was out for a ride today. Ended up stopping off at Colonial HD in Prince George, VA. They were having an open house. While I was there I met a guy on a 2014 BOSS (not a member here... yet!).

I also saw a silver 9 with airbrushed blue flames (2 matching full face helmets - silver with custom blue flames), a Ducks cover with the silhouette of the 9 cut out, a V-Stream, and chromed stock wheels. Really nice 9! Anyone on here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_1446343901840.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	293369  

Quote Originally Posted by LithiuM109R View Post
    I am now lol
    Welcome aboard!

You will have to join us on some of our rides. Also, check out the MAM thread. https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=289777 It is in Staunton, VA in June 2016.

Spotted a couple of 9 in the Richmond area today. First was a black 9 in the back of a ford pickup at McGuire VA hospital around 2pm. Got a picture of that one.

Second one was a red 2007 (I think, it was dark out) at a stop light near Wawa on Ironbridge road around 7:30pm tonight.

Any one on here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	128 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	294825  
    Last edited by Poseidon; 11-13-2015 at 08:42 PM.

Saw a 2015/16 new style gray 9 rolling north on 95 and got off at Hopewell exit. Anyone on here?

I seen a yellow and black boss riding on airport drive in highland springs going towards the airport about 2 weeks ago. Late I know. But I'm new to the forum and my 9.

I saw a bunch of 9's in Staunton, VA about a week and a half ago. About 45 of them or so in all!!! Along with a few other really nice bikes in the group. I think it was EVERYONE here.

Cant wait a it to do it again next year!!!!

Anyone that has never been to the MAM (or haven't been in a few years) needs to make plans to go next year. Always a good time!

I know I had a blast. Plus it's a good way to put names with faces!

Default MAM response

Quote Originally Posted by Wrb5150 View Post
    I know I had a blast. Plus it's a good way to put names with faces!
    We had a great time as well. Next year we'll try to be out there for more than just the last two days. I didn't really meet any of you VA riders- something about really hitting the twisties ! Those people I did meet seemed like great people.

Like Poseiden and Wrb have said- make plans- you won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eoor View Post
    We had a great time as well. Next year we'll try to be out there for more than just the last two days. I didn't really meet any of you VA riders- something about really hitting the twisties ! Those people I did meet seemed like great people.

Like Poseiden and Wrb have said- make plans- you won't regret it.
    I guess I missed you. I was hoping we could meet. I was part of the tent city off to the right as you entered the bike area. Most of the Virginia guys were over there with me.

Figured I would bump this back up since I saw a 2016 or 2017 blue BOSS today. It had a dark tint V-stream and was headed northbound on I-95 at Willis road around 3:15pm. I didn’t get a good look because I was headed south.

Anyone here?