CanadianM109R (Chris) has a new ride! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CanadianM109R (Chris) has a new ride!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianM109R View Post
    Thanks! I Loooooovvvveeee this bike! It rides fantastic!

rides great on the freeways for sure and long distances ..... but I love love the 9 as well!!!

And yes, they are FAST! Front wheel comes up pretty easy.!! BUT I LOVE LOVE MY 9!!

Be safe out there! Work up to those long trips... 200.... 300 .... 500... and that 500 to 600 mile range is a goood day!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1098.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	90098Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0379.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	90099Here is pics of my connie and my Hayabusa I had.I did the gold mods.Sold them both and bought my 9 back,but I wish I still had my Busa.I put dual ZX 14 exhaust on my connie which adds balance to the bike.You will love it.Its super smooth and fast.

Very Active Member CanadianM109R's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CMHGUY View Post
    rides great on the freeways for sure and long distances ..... but I love love the 9 as well!!!

And yes, they are FAST! Front wheel comes up pretty easy.!! BUT I LOVE LOVE MY 9!!

Be safe out there! Work up to those long trips... 200.... 300 .... 500... and that 500 to 600 mile range is a goood day!
    I will always love the 9, and when the new model comes out, I will be giving it a serious look. While I'm waiting, there is definitely some fun to be had on the Connie! I might have been on the highway last night doing 110mph (purely for research reasons) and the bike was purring nicely with alot more throttle left! I don't think I was even halfway to the 10,500 redline! I can see this bike being capable of much more, although I actually bought it for cruising, so I won't find out how fast the redline speed is

Just waiting on the Two Brothers Carbon slip on and the new michelin Pilots to arrive that I ordered yesterday.

Grey 08 gone to heaven/ 2010 Connie- my new ride!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

What happened to the 9 chris ??
    Has to be black and dripping with chrome !

Quote Originally Posted by Andydude View Post
    What happened to the 9 chris ??
    Crashed at the MAM.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Very Active Member CanadianM109R's Avatar

^^^ yep, coming around a corner and the road was wet from water flowing across the banked roadway. It had rained the previous day and the rainwater was still finding its way out of the mountains.

PS- the Connie picture in my sig was taken this past thursday. I have installed the Two Brothers Carbon fibre exhaust, which sounds amazing! And had just gotten the Michelin Pilot 3's installed. They just rolled it out of the shop, and I had to get a pic. Man, those tires are noticeably grippier than the old ones!

Every time I ride the Connie, I love it even more. It takes corners like its on rails. What an amazing bike!
    Last edited by CanadianM109R; 09-07-2013 at 12:09 AM.

Grey 08 gone to heaven/ 2010 Connie- my new ride!

^^^ yep, coming around a corner and the road was wet from water flowing across the banked roadway. It had rained the previous day and the rainwater was still finding its way out of the mountains.

PS- the Connie picture in my sig was taken this past thursday. I have installed the Two Brothers Carbon fibre exhaust, which sounds amazing! And had just gotten the Michelin Pilot 3's installed. They just rolled it out of the shop, and I had to get a pic. Man, those tires are noticeably grippier than the old ones!

Every time I ride the Connie, I love it even more. It takes corners like its on rails. What an amazing bike!
    Yup !! I feel the same !! If this keeps up the MAM is going to be able to have a combined event 109/connie meet !! :-)

I didn't even know about your crash ...... hope you didn't get hurt ??

Very Active Member

Im already signed up for MAM 2014. Counting the days!

I guess I better make sure I don't need a spare tire :), yours won't fit!