M109 Rider Forums banner

Ride to CureJM - Saturday 8/24

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  ace4aday 
#1 ·
Just putting a bug in everyone's ear....The Oregon chapter of the Intel Motorcycle Club has set Saturday, Aug 24 as the date for its annual ride to benefit the CureJM Foundation. The only details I have so far is that we will be starting at MotoCorsa and ending at Beaverton Honda. I'll post more when I get it. The routes are usually ~200 miles. Past rides have looped to the coast and up to the observatory at St. Helens. There will be food and raffles (gear, gift certificates, etc) at the end. Would love to have a pack of nines rolling this year. Hopefully it isn't 105 degrees like it was last year.

I'll post more info when I get it.

#3 ·
That will make for a long day, but sounds like fun. Maybe I can get the wife to join us for the gut. She is busy with a cheer jamboree that day.

#9 ·
Sorry. Not being a work for a month, I dropped the ball getting this posted. Doesn't sound like there was much interest here, but here are the details. I would go if I could.

Starts at MotoCorsa
2170 NW Wilson Street, Portland
Sign-up begins 8AM, last bike out 10AM
$10/bike includes free coffee & 1 raffle ticket
Additional raffle tickets also for sale.
All bikes welcome!

Ride finishes at Beaverton Motorcycles
10389 Cascade Blvd, Tigard
Food, Fun & Extra Raffle Tickets sales @ 3:00PM. Raffle starts 3:30PM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.