Hey Bam Bam,Rick

Thread: Hey Bam Bam,Rick

Default Hey Bam Bam,Rick

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01206a.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	88339Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03040a.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	88340Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03042a.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	88341

Rick I see where some guys are looking to get some parts and not have to pay killer shipping.Since you are coming to my part of the US, California if you had some of your guys down under there give you a list of some of my parts that they might want(Gregg's Custom Stainless)I could set you up with a bunch of parts to take back with you and when they pay you for them you could send me the $$.Swingarm covers,engine covers and caliper covers are all quite small and could fly with your luggage back. (I don't think the plate mounts would work with the aussie plates).I don't know are you guys interested? Gregg Florance, Gregg's Custom Stainless
    Last edited by squirrel; 07-13-2013 at 10:51 PM.
    I got more in bling than what I paid for It!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01206a.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	88339Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03040a.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	88340Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03042a.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	88341Perforlithic!!!! Me thinks all you guys are pretty showy, what with all ya BLING!!And ya Fast Arsed STING!! No but on a more serious note, absolutely luv the rims. Hey, just wondering if anyone's got any rides planned!!Its been a while since I've seen you all!! And your bike looks hot!!!

Rick I see where some guys are looking to get some parts and not have to pay killer shipping.Since you are coming to my part of the US, California if you had some of your guys down under there give you a list of some of my parts that they might want(Gregg's Custom Stainless)I could set you up with a bunch of parts to take back with you and when they pay you for them you could send me the $$.Swingarm covers,engine covers and caliper covers are all quite small and could fly with your luggage back. (I don't think the plate mounts would work with the aussie plates).I don't know are you guys interested? Gregg Florance, Gregg's Custom Stainless[/QUOTE][/PHP]