M109 Rider Forums banner

White 9 sited in Cassoday Ks.

6K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  jimmy450r 
#1 ·
Around here it's rare to see another 9 but today at the Cassoday Ks. monthly run I seen a nice white 9 with bags and dark v-stream
just curious if it was anyone here

also seen a pretty bizzarre M50, I took some pictures that I'll try to post

#8 ·
I think a lot of people either don't know or don't care about the forum. It's really too bad as I have posted some great rides to the Oregon board and I get the same 4 guys every time. Don't get me wrong their all great to hang out with but it would be nice to get a large group of 9's together for some rides. I actually saw a white 9 with hard bags on my way home just yesterday and I was only about a mile from home.

#15 ·
I have a buddy at work that asks me to go to this every month. Now that I know some fellow 9'ers will be there I may have to tag along sometime.

I think he said he leaves at 7ish, and I work nights so thats usually when I'm going to bed. That's why I haven't gone yet...

Hope to see you guys there, look for the sleepy guy on the orange 9!

#19 ·
Surely you know someone with a beater........

My first Cassoday run was on my cousins 1977 Moto Guzzi (at least he took the side car off for me)
clutch was slipping like crazy every time I went up hill and it wasn't due to power

He parked his Electra Glide next to it and it might as well been invisible

pretty much the same when he parks next to the 9 (he loves my bike an frequently brings it to my attention)

#21 ·
Think I seen the white 9

Hi guys, I'm couple months old with the 9 and the form. Didn't see anyone on here from Wichita? I'm in Haysville and think I've seen the white 9 that you're talking about. There is a white w/bags and shield in Haysville. Still waiting to catch the guy outside of his work to BS with him. Just went on my first ride w/mine this weekend. Love the bike, just got to get use to the riding style. Coming from a Vmax, to the 9. Have been riding muscle bikes, and the cruiser thing is so different. But liking it. It's nice not to see hundreds of the same bike on the road.

#22 ·
I'm planning on running down next month, my son in-law is going to ride my BMW and we just picked up a gsxr600 for my son, my other son in-law is borrowing his dads goldwing and my cousin and his friend on HD's

I did see a silver a few weeks ago in Atchison (on Kansas street by city pool) I think same guy has a 70's Chevelle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.