M109 Rider Forums banner

FIRST SHOW OF THE SEASON

2K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  NJDEVIL 
#1 ·
I went to a cruise night show the next town over tonight. It was a first time for me at this show and this one is a little different than most. There is no 1st, 2nd or third and no category classes. You either compete in motorcycles or cars and trophies are awarded to the top 3 bikes and top 3 cars. These were a couple of my favorite rides I saw.

This mustang was a beast, 500 HP and yes I drooled on it :drool: This cadillac eldorado was real sweet too and very clean.

and you know I came home with some hardware :bigthumbsup:

See less See more
#16 ·
Thanks for all the congrats guys. Good luck with your first show. I took 2 first place last season and 1 second before making all the changes so planning on sweeping some new shows this year along with a couple of the shows from last season. Iwas going to have my reservoirs powdercoated but they are lkind of growing on me to leave as is. Because they are not exactly the same color it makes it stand out to a judge that there were changes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.