M109 Rider Forums banner

SHOW US YA UGLY MUG

79K views 716 replies 125 participants last post by  SKIDMARK 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE AT 3000 VIEWS.

Just to set your mind at ease.......Im just a Furniture Salesperson Selling Just over 1 Million Dollars Per Annum, With Smiths City In New Zealand. Top 50 salesperson from a total of 550 salespeople working with the company. I am a qualified Suzuki Mechanic Aged 15 to 19 then passed Exams........ LOL, Advice???.....Ask FutureR, Im 30 years on now and ONLY DO MY OWN BIKE.

I Am Not, The Fuzz,:cop: The Pigs,:cop: The Cops,:cop: The Popo,:cop: The Filth, :cop:The Law or even the larger version.....The long arm of the law:cop:......

And In Fact I respect the Law because where I live.........I went to school with at least 5 officers........and I bet the Undercovers Number similar.

This is Totally Private and only shared with the World Wide Web.........L.O.L.:cop:

Im prolly right in assuming this has been a thread before......:evil: But ill soldier forth like a good little Kiwi boy and post my ugly mug for the world to see. :eek: And if you feel the need to post then SHOW US YA UGLY MUG......

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

See less See more
#247 ·
This was taken by my brother during our annual Bike Trip. This year it was through SW Colorado from Salt Lake City. 2100 miles and lots of smiles! :D

Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank

Don't 'cha just LOVE helmet head :clap2:

#255 ·
This was taken by my brother during our annual Bike Trip. This year it was through SW Colorado from Salt Lake City. 2100 miles and lots of smiles!
Don't 'cha just LOVE helmet head :clap2:
Wow, Nice pic and someone whos knows how to post proper pics......Big and IN YA FACE pics, SOME9 showed me the way, and ive taught many since. Nice to meet you Captn, Great shot.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Dennis you need to stay away from those live electric sockets!!! :D
R:hot:O:hot:T:hot:F:hot:L:hot:M:hot:F**kin:hot:A:hot:O: B, Now thats some funny chit there....:D:D:D

#250 ·
I forgot about pissin on electric fences :yikes:

#267 ·
Howdy Scott, Thanks for sharing the pics, Looks to me like you have a Trumpy as well as the 9, Now thats the best of both worlds. I sold mine to fund the 9 but My Sprint 2000, 955 and I clocked up 100,000 ks with no problems.......and believe me.......i caned its ass. SEE, lol. 11.1 standing 1/4 mile @ 121 mph, and my 9 is 11.4 @ 117 mph so not too shabby.

Stay upright and safe Matey. Skid.

#268 ·
My version of wheelie bars.

I had to upgrade to duck tape. The blue painters tape kept loosing the wheels..........

#272 ·
old pic, back when I had KZ...

#308 ·
Thats me riding out of house for the Canada Day with my Club brothers.

See yall later.

:D
I been waiting...and waiting.....and waiting for you to surface ......on my thread...........and woah bessie........you arrived in STYLE.........Trust you, The best set of pics bar none so far IMHO........Welcome my friend......Have a beer on me.:joke::joke:

#306 ·
OH those goggles/glasses are so you N

LOL WHat did ya do with all those cool sunglasses bro?????????????

#313 ·
Knight Rider huh......And hyperchargers....very nice work. I got 2 sets of Knights under full length for added light. 4 screws to whip h/light from bucket, pls post ya pics here N, id love to include on my thread. As many as you like bro....its going to be good advertising for my thread, and i dig your work.:bigthumbsup:

#316 ·

OMG! Someone get Greenpeace! There's a whale entangled in a fishing net!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.