M109 Rider Forums banner

SHOW US YA UGLY MUG

79K views 716 replies 125 participants last post by  SKIDMARK 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE AT 3000 VIEWS.

Just to set your mind at ease.......Im just a Furniture Salesperson Selling Just over 1 Million Dollars Per Annum, With Smiths City In New Zealand. Top 50 salesperson from a total of 550 salespeople working with the company. I am a qualified Suzuki Mechanic Aged 15 to 19 then passed Exams........ LOL, Advice???.....Ask FutureR, Im 30 years on now and ONLY DO MY OWN BIKE.

I Am Not, The Fuzz,:cop: The Pigs,:cop: The Cops,:cop: The Popo,:cop: The Filth, :cop:The Law or even the larger version.....The long arm of the law:cop:......

And In Fact I respect the Law because where I live.........I went to school with at least 5 officers........and I bet the Undercovers Number similar.

This is Totally Private and only shared with the World Wide Web.........L.O.L.:cop:

Im prolly right in assuming this has been a thread before......:evil: But ill soldier forth like a good little Kiwi boy and post my ugly mug for the world to see. :eek: And if you feel the need to post then SHOW US YA UGLY MUG......

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Me, my wife and granddaughter. Sorry I didn't have one of myself and didn't have time to be taking pics.

Smile Glasses Table Tableware Bottle

#4 ·
"This is a good idea so we can put faces on ppl. I see most of the 9 owners are older group. Nice to put a face on you "SKIDMARK".

Regards,
Andy

#19 ·
Me and my better half

Forehead Hair Nose Head Chin
we actually got a night out away from the kids:D

#20 ·
Me a couple years ago LOL

A tad younger LOL

#23 · (Edited)
Damn I don't know how y'all got wimins cuz y'all some ugly mafuggas :D

Here's me, I have a bit of a weight problem and am very sensitive about it. So don't hurt my wittle feewings

sent from my galaxy S3 from somewhere outside space

#29 ·
Very nice Gentleman, Nemo......thats not you, no toothpick in ya mouth, Big B, Do you know who ate all the Pies? lol. Sorry. Andy, Garlic Prawns sounds awesome,mmmm, and the rest of you trying to remain a name without a face..........wheres your sense of adventure. LOL.

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEPY

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.