Custom Fat Fork Covers...DLXPRODOX

Thread: Custom Fat Fork Covers...DLXPRODOX

Very Active Member ObsceneJester's Avatar

Default Custom Fat Fork Covers...DLXPRODOX

Spoke to Miguel this last week and saw that they are now selling Fat Fork covers for the M109. After getting multiple requests like the ones I have, he upgraded his CNC machine to be able to cut their own covers. They can now make them to match some of the grip styles they sell. I believe they will mount like the KM ones do.

The prices are listed on the website for the custom ones, but he will be posting up the option to order solid covers in chrome or black for around $190 per set shipped. It was mentioned if both sets are purchased, which M109 owners would normally order both upper/lower sets, there could be an additional discount. More info and pics should be posted soon on their website. Contact Miguel for final info and ordering.

Miguel is willing to make custom parts for our 9s. He contacted me last year after doing my fork covers about some levers. I ended up sending him a handlebar, clutch perch, master cylinder, switch boxes and stock levers for fitting purposes and told him to make as many cool levers as he wants. The first set is close to being completed. As soon as they are ready, I will get them on and post pics.

http://dlxprodox.com/index.php?cPath...18ca41fa5f21ef

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Great and I thought I was finished with the bike. My wallet hates you right now because it's starving to death

Thats awesome he does great work in my opinion. I just got my final pieces back and will be posting some picks hopefully this with the fork tubes he did for me. Oh course you already know that

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Now I need to save up some $$ Thanks

Very Active Member SouthernFattie's Avatar

I want a set of gunner everything, LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by ObsceneJester View Post
    Spoke to Miguel this last week and saw that they are now selling Fat Fork covers for the M109. After getting multiple requests like the ones I have, he upgraded his CNC machine to be able to cut their own covers. They can now make them to match some of the grip styles they sell. I believe they will mount like the KM ones do.

The prices are listed on the website for the custom ones, but he will be posting up the option to order solid covers in chrome or black for around $190 per set shipped. It was mentioned if both sets are purchased, which M109 owners would normally order both upper/lower sets, there could be an additional discount. More info and pics should be posted soon on their website. Contact Miguel for final info and ordering.

Miguel is willing to make custom parts for our 9s. He contacted me last year after doing my fork covers about some levers. I ended up sending him a handlebar, clutch perch, master cylinder, switch boxes and stock levers for fitting purposes and told him to make as many cool levers as he wants. The first set is close to being completed. As soon as they are ready, I will get them on and post pics.

Great news. I just want to second your comment-yes they will mount up like the kewl metal tubes (don't ask how I know or I'll have to kill you)
    I didn't know miguel was working on levers. maybe I need to give him a call and see if he will make some custom clutch levers for those of us that have switched to the hydraulic setup as it uses a different lever. His stuff is def some of the more killer parts out there for the 9

Damn, already have fat fork tubes or I'd definitely buy a set. I have the gunner grips and pegs, top notch quality. Had a problem with one peg, he quickly shipped out a replacement

Yeah he did a great job for me.
    [

Very Active Member forgetaboudit's Avatar

OH BOY!!! These tubes match my pegs, toe pegs, and grips!! Now I just need to save some cash http://dlxprodox.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=231 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DLX%20CH%20M109%20FCUP&LW%20001F.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	86597 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Silencer_Assassin_chrome_big2.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	86596
    *I ride to better understand myself, my machine, the lands in which I ride, and to seek out and know others like myself.*

Quote Originally Posted by ObsceneJester View Post

Is this what you have on your 9?
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman7 View Post
    Great and I thought I was finished with the bike. My wallet hates you right now because it's starving to death
    I totally understand..

Quote Originally Posted by Mo H View Post
    Thats awesome he does great work in my opinion. I just got my final pieces back and will be posting some picks hopefully this with the fork tubes he did for me. Oh course you already know that
    I've been waiting to see pics of yours. C'mon Man!

Quote Originally Posted by ICEBOX View Post
    Now I need to save up some $$ Thanks
    Yes, you definitely need these fork covers.

Quote Originally Posted by NJDEVIL View Post
    Great news. I just want to second your comment-yes they will mount up like the kewl metal tubes (don't ask how I know or I'll have to kill you)
    I didn't know miguel was working on levers. maybe I need to give him a call and see if he will make some custom clutch levers for those of us that have switched to the hydraulic setup as it uses a different lever. His stuff is def some of the more killer parts out there for the 9
    Yes, that would be good to have the option for a hydraulic lever also.

Quote Originally Posted by some 9 View Post
    Is this what you have on your 9?
    Yes, I had Miguel anodize and do the cutouts originally. The one difference between what he did for me and his gunner fork covers, he is able to do the beveled edge on each of the holes on his covers.

Link is dead to me

Implanted Since Oct 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Mrthumper View Post
    Link is dead to me

Implanted Since Oct 2012
    I agree

Woe to You Oh Earth and Sea for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number its number is M109R.

Very Active Member Carlos Santiago's Avatar

NICESSS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrthumper View Post
    Link is dead to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Deester View Post
    I agree
    There must have been an issue with the site that day. I could not access it either then.

It is online now. Miguel has all the Fork cover pics and prices listed.

Thats fine... Guess I dont need to eat this month.

Maybe I can start selling organs. I got 2 kidneys... Any takers on the left one?

"Do you see motorcycles in front of a psychiatrist office...no because riding is its own therapy, it has a way of making things better"

Very Active Member

Total shame he isn't doing one piece like stumps. If you don't want to go through the headache of dealing with the lower tree, it would look bad with these two piece tubes in my opinion.

And thats a few less meals for me now!! dammit!
    Debeavered, Debadged, Ultimate Seat, Suzuki Crash Bars, Plate relocation, Cobra Swepts with monster baffles, Duck Covers, RIS Design grips and pegs, Cobra Power Pro, Yana Shiki kickstand