M109 Rider Forums banner

Intro - Mantis32

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  mantis32 
#1 ·
Hi All,

My fourth post will be my intro post. Glad to be a part of the forum and hope to offer just as much as I've gained if not more.

I'm a sportbike to cruiser convert. The last bike I owned was a Honda CBR RR. I test rode an M90 and the ride was great minus that 1800cc feel. The bike also feel a little small for my 6'2" (height). I did lots of research on the bike and ultimately ended up traveling from my hometown in Edison, NJ to a town in West Virginia and traller'd her home.

I picked up a 2007 M109R LE (Blue w/ white stripe).

It's been about a month I believe and so far, she's been with me around NJ and to Canada. Great bike. Happy Camper. Still getting used to some things though...

Drop me a line if you are looking for someone to ride somewhere with. For the most part I'll go anywhere as long as I'm back for work. Anything with days off requires planning.
When not flexin' my throttle hand, I run/own a information technology firm specializing in Information Security services.

See less See more
#2 ·
:welcome: You picked a great bike! The 2007 LE is the fastest color :D.

#6 ·
:bigthumbsup: Congratulations on the bike, and welcome! You should consider attending the 2013 Mid Atlantic Meet in a few weeks if you can schedule the time off.

#10 ·
Welcome Mantis,
i also live in Edison NJ and ride around in a Silver M109R. (fastest color by the way):p. I think i saw you the other night at Quickcheck that is if you have blue LED's. Anyways hit me up bro
Oh wow...never seen another boulevard in edison. I'll be on the lookout. Blue LEDs would be me; probably passing by QuickCheck coming back from the Chilli's bike night or Brickhouse. Were you in a cage? or on 2s wondering why silver can't keep up to say hit to the blue/white

You in south or nor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.