Handlebar size

Thread: Handlebar size

Default Handlebar size

I am trying to order a Kuryakyn power port, the bullet style with the handlebar mount, but I di not have my bike handy. Stock handbars are 1", right?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

They are 1 1/4" at the fat part of the risers and taper to 1" at the bar ends

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    They are 1 1/4" at the fat part of the risers and taper to 1" at the bar ends
    B, are both Cs and Ms the same?

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut23343 View Post
    B, are both Cs and Ms the same?
    Oh sorry, didn't realize in was a C, then in that case I am not sure. Sorry bro.

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Oh sorry, didn't realize in was a C, then in that case I am not sure. Sorry bro.
    No worries B. Thanks for trying!

No worries B. Thanks for trying!
    I found this on line, looks like 1"

http://www.sideroadcycles.com/Import...ckBarsOne.html

Default Thanks B!

Thanks B! You rock, brother!

Thanks B! You rock, brother!
    Google baby, you'd be surprised what you can find. Actually I was surprised to find that lol. Now lets hope it's accurate.

Google baby, you'd be surprised what you can find. Actually I was surprised to find that lol. Now lets hope it's accurate.
    I'm pretty certain it is. I seem to remember 1" when I installed the Gman riser extensions last winter, just wanted to make sure before I order the wrong size power outlet. But I think I just found one on J&P Cycle that has inserts for down to 7/8" for $29. Beats Kuryakyn at $80.

They're 1".
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard C109RT: HardKrome Velocity Pro Lites 2-1 Exhaust, Tank Bib, GMan TRE,Gman Bully controller, Speedo Visor, Everything Debadged, Front fender bra, Stock risers with GMan risers, Large ISO highway pegs with floorboard mounts and coming soon front, rear fender mud flap and lots of chrome accessories. Almost forgot Cobra 1 1/2 engine bars and Cobra driving light bar. Dual exhaust coming soon.

I'm pretty certain it is. I seem to remember 1" when I installed the Gman riser extensions last winter, just wanted to make sure before I order the wrong size power outlet. But I think I just found one on J&P Cycle that has inserts for down to 7/8" for $29. Beats Kuryakyn at $80.
    I bought a marine unit for $6 and used zip-ties to attach it. Came in handy when I needed to charge my phone on the way to/from Vegas...otherwise, I use it with the air compressor when I'm airing up the tires. It's not as pretty as one that is chromed for a bike, but it is functional and I put it in an unobtrusive location so few people even notice it.
    '08 C109RT Black and Silver, Show Chrome heated grips, National Cycle hand deflectors, Speedo Visor, Nautilus Air horn, GMan TRE, GBushing, GMan Riser Extender, Corbin heated touring saddle, Cobra Fatty highway bars, Kuryaken highway pegs, Sage Brush engine guard chaps, more mods to come with $$

I picked up an EKLIPES EK1-110 Chrome Cobra Ultimate Motorcycle USB Charging System and an Arkon GPS032 Handlebar Mount for 3.5 - 4.3-Inch GPS Devices for a total of $37.57 with free shipping from Amazon. I also got a Memphis Shades Big Zipper Quad Pouch from Cheap Cycle Parts for $86. I was shocked they actually had a lower price than going directly to Memphis Shades.

Next purchase will be a satellite radio receiver. Anyone have experience using a Bluetooth compatible radio?