Air Horn on C. Got any photos?

Thread: Air Horn on C. Got any photos?

Default Air Horn on C. Got any photos?

I want to install an air horn on my C and can't figure out where I want to put it. Got any photos?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

No pics , can't see it anyway in place where stock unit was . I spaced the radiator out about 1/4 of an inch on top to make room
    2008 c109rt . wolo air horn, gman tre, gman bully ,kuryakyn cruiser pegs, tsukayu jumbo strong bags ,tsukayu 6x9 bat wing , LED head light, driver backrest, k&n air filters, m109 tach, and electric cruise control ahhh !

Quote Originally Posted by 1r View Post
    No pics , can't see it anyway in place where stock unit was . I spaced the radiator out about 1/4 of an inch on top to make room
    Which one did you buy? Did you have to make a special mount?

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

The Wolo Bad Boy , no special mount as I recall . Other then spacers for top radiator bolts . I ran the wire from stock horn plug to a 30 amp relay that's placed behind the frame cover used stock - on the horn .i don't have crash bars so mounting locations seemed limited without it being somewhere out and highly noticable .I would have that I would of easly found a spot on a bike that big to hid one but the more places I looked at putting it the less spots I found that would work
    2008 c109rt . wolo air horn, gman tre, gman bully ,kuryakyn cruiser pegs, tsukayu jumbo strong bags ,tsukayu 6x9 bat wing , LED head light, driver backrest, k&n air filters, m109 tach, and electric cruise control ahhh !

The Wolo Bad Boy , no special mount as I recall . Other then spacers for top radiator bolts . I ran the wire from stock horn plug to a 30 amp relay that's placed behind the frame cover used stock - on the horn .i don't have crash bars so mounting locations seemed limited without it being somewhere out and highly noticable .I would have that I would of easly found a spot on a bike that big to hid one but the more places I looked at putting it the less spots I found that would work
    Thanks

I have a nautilus dual tone air horn, I mounted it to the frame on the left side (by the radiator) using a 1 1/2" clamp (chromed of course). I don't have a pic with me, but I can take one when I get home (I took the cage today) and post it for you.
    '08 C109RT Black and Silver, Show Chrome heated grips, National Cycle hand deflectors, Speedo Visor, Nautilus Air horn, GMan TRE, GBushing, GMan Riser Extender, Corbin heated touring saddle, Cobra Fatty highway bars, Kuryaken highway pegs, Sage Brush engine guard chaps, more mods to come with $$

Quote Originally Posted by Lemiarty View Post
    I have a nautilus dual tone air horn, I mounted it to the frame on the left side (by the radiator) using a 1 1/2" clamp (chromed of course). I don't have a pic with me, but I can take one when I get home (I took the cage today) and post it for you.
    Same here. Mounted to the frame with a P-clamp just above the shifter.
    De-badged '08 C109R featuring: GMan Industries Bully, Stealth Intakes, TRE, GBushing, GBat, and Riser Extender; Kuryakyn ISO Grips w/ThrottleBoss and Longhorn Offset Dually Highway Pegs; Cobra Light Bar and Fatty Freeway Bars; Suzuki Passenger Floorboards and Backrest; Ultimate Seats; and Auburn Leather Company Ultimate Legend Saddlebags mounted on Edge Saddlebag Brackets

Thanks for the help guys.

I was able to mount a Wolo 419 Bad Boy in place of the factory horn, without spacers on the radiator.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by jamie1 View Post
    I want to install an air horn on my C and can't figure out where I want to put it. Got any photos?

Thanks
    Mounted mine on the highway bar using a P-Clamp
    Save some money and don't buy the Chrome Wolo, it will 'de-chrome' in a year.

I would by a cheaper one and paint it black with plasti-dip. If it gets banged up, peel it off and paint it again.

Try this horn, looks no different
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/170996686542...84.m1438.l2649

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...atuksia108.jpg
    http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...atuksia106.jpg
    http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...atuksia111.jpg

I bought some chinese copy airhorn and here´s where I mounted it. I took the horn part away from the pump part and after that the horn fits in its original place.
    As you can see the pump fits nice under the right side panel. I routed the plastic hose under fuel tank. I didn´t have to move the radiator anywhere.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1800 View Post
    http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...atuksia108.jpg
    http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...atuksia106.jpg
    http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...atuksia111.jpg

I bought some chinese copy airhorn and here´s where I mounted it. I took the horn part away from the pump part and after that the horn fits in its original place.
    As you can see the pump fits nice under the right side panel. I routed the plastic hose under fuel tank. I didn´t have to move the radiator anywhere.

Nice Handi-work

Nautilus dual tone compact air horn Click image for larger version. 

Name:	052.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	85179Click image for larger version. 

Name:	053.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	85180
    '08 C109RT Black and Silver, Show Chrome heated grips, National Cycle hand deflectors, Speedo Visor, Nautilus Air horn, GMan TRE, GBushing, GMan Riser Extender, Corbin heated touring saddle, Cobra Fatty highway bars, Kuryaken highway pegs, Sage Brush engine guard chaps, more mods to come with $$

Default Who on the board makes the wiring harness for the Strebel?

I remember reading in a thread somewhere that someone on the board makes a wiring harness for the Strebel. Does anyone remember who it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Schneid View Post
    I remember reading in a thread somewhere that someone on the board makes a wiring harness for the Strebel. Does anyone remember who it is?
    Rynosback has made them for the M.
    De-badged '08 C109R featuring: GMan Industries Bully, Stealth Intakes, TRE, GBushing, GBat, and Riser Extender; Kuryakyn ISO Grips w/ThrottleBoss and Longhorn Offset Dually Highway Pegs; Cobra Light Bar and Fatty Freeway Bars; Suzuki Passenger Floorboards and Backrest; Ultimate Seats; and Auburn Leather Company Ultimate Legend Saddlebags mounted on Edge Saddlebag Brackets

Quote Originally Posted by ace4aday View Post
    Rynosback has made them for the M.
    Ahhhh thats right! Thank you. Awesome speedo mod, where did you find that!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemiarty View Post
    Nautilus dual tone compact air horn Click image for larger version. 

Name:	052.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	85179Click image for larger version. 

Name:	053.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	85180
    Mine is the same as this but the Chrome one. Mine is mounted in the same place with the same type of 'P-clamp'........ Just looked back, I suggested this is where you mount yours....glad it worked out for you.
    Last edited by Top Cat; 06-02-2013 at 02:24 AM.
    'Kiwis can't fly....but they sure can ride'
    K-Drive Panniers, Suzuki Passenger Floorboards, Suzuki Passenger Backrest, Suzuki Rack, Suzuki Windshield and Lowers, Suzuki Lightbar, Suzuki Highway Bars, Grasshopper Rider Backrest, Kuryakyn Dually Highway Footpegs,Kuryakyn Marlin's Bullet Billet Clock, Garmin Zumo 660, Suzuki Tank Cover. Stebel Air Horn, Breakaway Cruise Control, Custom Rack, GIpro-ATRE. Kuryakyn Grips. Drilled Exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Schneid View Post
    Ahhhh thats right! Thank you. Awesome speedo mod, where did you find that!
    I had Webslinger design it before he passed. There is a new guy doing them, but I haven't seen too many examples of his handy work yet. See this thread: https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...ghlight=speedo

Default WOLO Horn

I did the same thing with mine, worked great.

I bought a two piece air horn. Mounted the compressor in the tool compartment and mounted the horn under the passage floor board. Nice clean install. All electrical connections and compressor is protected out of the elements.
    09' C109RT Thunder Teardrop Intakes;Cobra PowrPro;GIpro TRE/gear indicator;cobra exhaust;Tsukayu 7" Stereo/GPS Boox One Fairing;Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags;fender chrome; Rear Master cylinder Chrome;Tank bib;headlight visor,driving light visors,speedo visor and directional visors;Throttle lock; Kuryakyn cup holder;Kuryakyn mirrors;Kuryakyn Dually ISO Highway pegs;TMS Trunk; zXe head light and driving light bulbs;Draggers;Denali air horn