M109 Rider Forums banner

109 Baton across the World tag 2013 pictures

106K views 506 replies 81 participants last post by  Sororalter 
#1 · (Edited)
All right bros and gals let start the pictures this way we can laugh at all the crazy stuff we did before we rode and we can start adding out ride pics in this.

Dave can you post your picture to start the file maybe a idea on your pic

HERE IS THE IDEA MAN of this event DAVE

. and we can continue. Marty get the engravings in this post too ill get the flags in

and that is me.

Guys can then add on pics with Ts and Polos

See less See more
#4 ·
OMG a wooly mountain man, LOL Pleased to meet ya Dave...

#19 ·
Cheers Bro, What i am thinking is to grab a Aluminium bar from Home depot and weld it to a small Aluminium right angle and dril a hole to place under the mirror mount. ill post once i get it done i bought a 1/2 inch 3foot rod from home depot but its too big need smaller 3/8 or even smaller rod.

#23 · (Edited)
OK FOLKS, The most NW corner of Amarika..........

Great ride and day. Meet some really cool riders,,,,,,Narnedra brought their riding group Captain with him. He headed back right away. Had a group meeting to attend. I am going up there this summer and ride to Whistler with their group. 103 of them N said,,,,,,,,

Ahh lets see , which way should i go. I think I will head north LOL

Blackey and me at the border. We went a little to far and had to go back through this mess of cars. I DONT HAVE NO STINKING PASSPORT LOL. Took like 20 minutes before we got back to USA. SHe really checked us out, 3 times.....

Peace Arch............

Far as one can go NW, besides for Point Roberts. That dont count LOL

Blaine Post Office............

The hand off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

oops

The group

Our Canadian bruddas............

Last stop back here in Arlington, before everyone went back home.......

#26 · (Edited)
First riders.......

NSRiar- Narendra
Blackey- Dave
Cooper- Pat
Bhupinder - unkown
and me,,,,,,,,,,, Nemo

Baton is down in my living room and it is headed for Portland OR to deadlycheese and nitrogary............

#32 · (Edited)
OK be right back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Here ya go........

#46 ·
you bet it is,,,,,,,,,,,,

#45 ·
OK lets try coppers pics again chezzzzzzz

WTF is going on here LOL

#49 ·
when can we expect the Baton to hit the Gulf Coast..... I am in Alabama but, can go east or west to do the hand off... I am sure the other members here along the coast will chime in.. we just need to make sure we all get together.......
So excitied!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.