109 Baton across the World tag 2013 pictures - Page 8
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 109 Baton across the World tag 2013 pictures

Quote Originally Posted by NSRiar View Post
    we have another superstar lol. Jim is that your baby pic that got stolen on net bro lol.
    lol no but thanks to B it might as well be
    ]

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GassGuzzler View Post
    lol no but thanks to B it might as well be
    Lol don't hate. don't make me break out my secret weapon. :eek:

sent from my galaxy S3 from somewhere outside space

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    Lol don't hate. don't make me break out my secret weapon. :eek:

sent from my galaxy S3 from somewhere outside space
    Take it easy put the phone down walkaway and nobody gets hurt
    ]

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

I am going to post up all of the images on facebook. However, there a a bunch so I figured I would link to the slideshow on here. Mary will upload hers tomorrow.

Kent Island - The passing of the baton from the Deleware/NJ folk.
    http://s45.photobucket.com/user/bigp...ton/KentIsland

Gettysburg with the baton.
    http://s45.photobucket.com/user/bigp...ton/Gettysburg

Quote Originally Posted by BigpapaM109 View Post
    I am going to post up all of the images on facebook. However, there a a bunch so I figured I would link to the slideshow on here. Mary will upload hers tomorrow.

Kent Island - The passing of the baton from the Deleware/NJ folk.
    http://s45.photobucket.com/user/bigp...ton/KentIsland

Gettysburg with the baton.
    http://s45.photobucket.com/user/bigp...ton/Gettysburg
    Look great Harris. Man the Bay bridge is harder to see then I thought. Great shots.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    Look great Harris. Man the Bay bridge is harder to see then I thought. Great shots.
    Yea, but that isn't the high resolution ones. I am going to upload all to dropbox and give you a link in the next day or so. Be about 2 gigs.

Yea, but that isn't the high resolution ones. I am going to upload all to dropbox and give you a link in the next day or so. Be about 2 gigs.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

Great job, enjoyed the pics.

Klock Werks Flare windshield...Baker Hand Wings...Grip Puppies...passenger pegs removed.
    Rivco anodized highway pegs...12V/USB outlet...Superbrite LED flashing brake lamps.

What more need said?

Default California???

When will the Baton pass through California?

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by David327 View Post
    When will the Baton pass through California?
    There is no schedule. You will need to be actively watching the baton thread, which is a sticky in the general section. It is is going to work it's way down the east coast. At that point, it really just depends on riders coordinating meeting places to pass it off. It took 9 months to get from the west coast to the east coast so I am guessing every bit of that. It gets hard because the more to the midwest, you have less populated 109 areas in very large states, and it will take longer to work across.

Ok, guys, here's some more pictures from the adventures the baton has been on in Maryland. Harris & I took it to 3 locations, and we were accompanied by a friend of ours who happens to be a Vet - which was so fitting, considering it was Veteran's Day. We were honored to have Tyson along on this ride. We started at Devil's Backbone Park (where the Antietam Creek runs through), then went on to Antietam Battlefield, and finally to Harper's Ferry (which is technically in West Virginia).

I posted them on Facebook, but here's a link to the album where you can just view a slideshow through Photobucket:

http://s25.photobucket.com/user/zmax...MD%20%20Pt%201

We started to run short on time (daylight was fading quickly, as were the temps), so we didn't spend as much time at Harper's Ferry as we'd have liked. So, when we go back out with Mike (GiddyupM109) on Friday, we'll get more pics, and one of us will post those up along with pictures from Great Falls, where we will show the baton the Potomac River and C&O Canal.
    Last edited by BikerGranny; 11-12-2013 at 12:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    BikerGranny would rip your head off, and spit down your neck. You have NO idea who you're messing with. She'll be coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice. You'll be crying when she's done with you. That is a promise. Normally there is no fighting at the meet. But, I may make an exception in your case. LYIANFW!

Very Active Member

Very nice! I am sorry I missed this. Is there a plan to do this in 2014?
    2008 Tattooed

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by yukonfun View Post
    Very nice! I am sorry I missed this. Is there a plan to do this in 2014?
    It is coming to Tysons Saturday for the handoff to the Virginia 109 guys. Meet us in Tyson, join them through dc and Sunday help get it south.

Very Active Member

It is coming to Tysons Saturday for the handoff to the Virginia 109 guys. Meet us in Tyson, join them through dc and Sunday help get it south.

Sounds good. Where is the meet point?
    2008 Tattooed

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by yukonfun View Post
    Sounds good. Where is the meet point?
    I have to work it out. Going to post up in the virginia section now so go ahead and participate in it. It will be a restaurant in/near Tysons or Leesburg. Rynosback, Big-b, Mary and myself will ride down and pass the baton. Take pictures and we all will do lunch. Then you guys can take it on it's way after it is signed.

My great Grandfather is on this monument
    ]

Default MD to VA Baton Pass and VA Run Part 1

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay had a very busy schedule at work this week. Finally ready to post up some pics from our Baton Pass last week. We met up with the MD crew on Nov 16th at Olive Garden. Had lunch and ran the Baton through DC. We only had about 3 hrs of daylight, and it was wet and soggy. My camera also died so I'm hoping Yukonfun and SlimReefy can add to the photos. Unfortunately we weren't able to get pics of the Baton by the White House. Hope you guys enjoy.

MD Crew just rolled in and staged in the parking lot. While Harris chats with the guys, Mary snaps pics of Yukonfun's custom airbrush job and really cool rear cowl lights.

After Lunch and the official passing of the Baton, we lined the bikes up to take one final pic before departing. (From pics from lunch and Baton passing see Bikergranny's pics)

First stop Iwo Jima Memorial...

Then we paid our respects to our fallen service men and women at Arlington Cemetery...

Guard gave us the opportunity to take pics in front of Arlington Cemetery Woman's Memorial

More Pics to come...
    Last edited by MainEvent; 11-24-2013 at 01:22 AM.

Default MD to VA Baton Pass and VA Run Part 2

From Arlington Cemetery we tried getting a shot of Capital Hill, Washington Monument and Lincoln memorial in the back ground. Because of the overcast day and fog, you can faintly see these landmarks behind us...

Next up the Air Force Memorial in Arlington, Va.

We then finally crossed the Potomac River into Washington DC. Our first stop in DC was the Vietnam Memorial...

Followed by a visit to Ole Abe (Lincoln Memorial)

From the top steps of the Lincoln memorial we turned and faced Reflection Lake and stood in same spot Martin Luther King delivered his "I Have a Dream" speech...

And realized today we are living that dream... with the Baton!

Next up we visited one of the most unique memorials in DC, the Korean War Memorial...

Continue to Post 3...
    Last edited by MainEvent; 11-24-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Default MD to VA Baton Pass and VA Run Part 3

On Sunday Nov 17th Yukonfun, Roneyk and I set out to Pass the Baton to our Central VA crew. We rode about about 2 1/2 hrs and met them at a Southern BBQ spot. We were met by Ooink, Crazytrain, BigRed45 and a surprise visit from Dr.DingMuscle who came from Southern VA.

We had our lunch and had everyone sign the Banner. After lunch we saddled up on a short ride to Robert E Lee Memorial.

At the memorial we officially passed the Baton to Dr.DingMuscle with the blessing of Ooink and BidRed45...

Once the exchange was over and our final greeting were in order, we all saddled up for our rides home. A rightful end to a wonderful weekend!!!

Last edited by MainEvent; 11-24-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MainEvent View Post
    On Sunday Nov 17th Yukonfun, Roneyk and I set out to Pass the Baton to our Central VA crew. We rode about about 2 1/2 hrs and met them at a Southern BBQ spot. We were met by Ooink, Crazytrain, BigRed45 and a surprise visit from Dr.DingMuscle who came from Southern VA.

We had our lunch and had everyone sign the Banner. After lunch we saddled up on a short ride to Robert E Lee Memorial.

At the memorial we officially passed the Baton to Dr.DingMuscle with the blessing of Ooink and BidRed45...

Once the exchange was over and our final greeting were in order, we all saddled up for our rides home. A rightful end to a wonderful weekend!!!
    Hey I know a few guys in these pic rode with them in MAM. Love this whole Baton thing what a great Idea, mad props to Dave for coming up with it.
    Last edited by some 9; 11-24-2013 at 06:08 AM.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Nice to see some of those smiling faces I remember from the MAM.....Great Photo, looking forward to the Baton reaching the Gulf Coast.... Ride Safe Brother's....
    82nd AIRBORNE Division - Hooooah! Place your Knees in the Breeze and your Ass in the Blast!! Unleash the Beast!!! Jim

I saw the photo's on FB, they won't post for me here. Thanks for posting, nice job in the DC area!

Klock Werks Flare windshield...Baker Hand Wings...Grip Puppies...passenger pegs removed.
    Rivco anodized highway pegs...12V/USB outlet...Superbrite LED flashing brake lamps.

Hope you guys don't mind I put it here for ya.

Last edited by some 9; 12-22-2013 at 12:19 AM.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Bump for pics.

Quote Originally Posted by some 9 View Post
    Bump for pics.
    Andy ,u da man!
    IF IT AIN'T RED........LEAVE IT IN THE SHED

Quote Originally Posted by jhardy View Post
    Andy ,u da man!

Love The Pics. Hope you don't mind moved them in the Baton Pics section.

Great pics, guys; thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    BikerGranny would rip your head off, and spit down your neck. You have NO idea who you're messing with. She'll be coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice. You'll be crying when she's done with you. That is a promise. Normally there is no fighting at the meet. But, I may make an exception in your case. LYIANFW!