109 Baton across the World tag 2013 pictures - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 109 Baton across the World tag 2013 pictures

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NSRiar View Post
    yea they let the beauty stay out. I love the one you and Dave have but they sorta take away the chrome bling from tires. Also i think ( and its purely my thought) that mine were louder than Daves as they are pointed outwards so all the decibles are thrown out rather than them hitting the ground and loosing some decible levels but i could be way off from the mark.

Ride was great and we had all different colours in the ride.

Oh I totally forgot the BEST MOD that was on Ricks Bike man was it loud. Loved it. Maybe he will post the picture of it.;-) That was nice little touch i am gonna look for one too i am so much in love with that lol.
    Your backfire was loader N LOL, And you like the goose horn or the bad boy air horn in the headlight bucket lol

185 miles today. Went up to Diablo, not much snow on the road LOL will post some pics later

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

yea they let the beauty stay out. I love the one you and Dave have but they sorta take away the chrome bling from tires. Also i think ( and its purely my thought) that mine were louder than Daves as they are pointed outwards so all the decibles are thrown out rather than them hitting the ground and loosing some decible levels but i could be way off from the mark.

Ride was great and we had all different colours in the ride.

Oh I totally forgot the BEST MOD that was on Ricks Bike man was it loud. Loved it. Maybe he will post the picture of it.;-) That was nice little touch i am gonna look for one too i am so much in love with that lol.
    Narendra...your pipes are louder. Was pretty cool riding side by side on the freeway...a very unique harmonic. The world is a better place now!

ETA: BTW...my Swepts are baffled
    09 "Blackey" - Swept, Engine Case Guarded, Derby'd, Iso Gripped, Badged, Boned, De-Shuddered, Beavered, Risen, Cabled

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Your backfire was loader N LOL, And you like the goose horn or the bad boy air horn in the headlight bucket lol

185 miles today. Went up to Diablo, not much snow on the road LOL will post some pics later
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackey View Post
    Narendra...your pipes are louder. Was pretty cool riding side by side on the freeway...a very unique harmonic. The world is a better place now!

ETA: BTW...my Swepts are baffled
    Hell yea Dave it was really cool i loved the way your pipes sweep just bloody awesome flows with the bike very nicely.

And Nemo if was not the air horn it was the twisty Goose horn that was the star for me i am looking on line to get one they are on ebay for like 10$ or so lol.

You got the most miles of all yesterday Dave So your the Iron butt king for yesterdays ride and Nemo for todays.

Pat was a great ride along i was shivering yesterday while coming back leassons learnt next time i am fully prepared. My jaw was chattering lol. Pat stayed the same with me all way long. As for you boys on Chuckanut ride boy you guys were like a wigglers zoom zoom here there and i was here there everywhere lol.

I reallyhave some great memories of this ride when we came out of the chuckanut drive i had to pee so bad due to cold and the road grading was excellent like real small bumps oh boy i was gonna say it rained in my lap when you guys where ahead but thankfully the rain never occured..

Would like to give a shout for Board support for making this as sticky for us so we dont loose or have to look around.

So far Support from site has been very very nice. we got two stickies. this is definitely a ride and event we will talk about for long time. Hopefully we do this every year and have better planning. I forgot my camera too in hurry my initiall plan was to mount the camera on the bike to capture the ride but it didnt happen. Maybe for future riders if youguyshave Go pro make a film of ride that way we can get to see the beauty of ride. Pictures are nice but video is even better.

Hopefully ill have a go pro by time summer sets in and we can ride the whistler one. That is great scenic ride. It will be a little further Dave but would love to have you swing up along with Rick and we could hit the Squamish or Whistler road is excellent and views are spectacular.
    ill post something later on when summer gets here.

-Narendra

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Default Here's a brass one for $19 Narendra LOL

i am gonna look for double ones.
    goo dfin Rick.

Cheers

Banned

Default HEY deadlycheese/nitrogary,,,

I know what we are doing Saturday... LOL friggin sweet, FINALLY,,,

y Weather Forecast for ZIP Code 97201 Share on Facebook Customize Your Icons!
    Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

46° F | 41° F

46° F | 39° F

55° F | 28° F

63° F | 30° F

61° F | 32° F
    Rain 90% chance of precipitation Rain Showers 60% chance of precipitation Chance of Rain 40% chance of precipitation Clear Clear
    Hourly Hourly Hourly Hourly Hourly
    Tomorrow is forecast to be Much Cooler than today.

Last edited by Nemo; 03-05-2013 at 01:38 AM.

Banned

Default Very nice day!!

Stopped by the state capital for a little second amendment/right to bear arms rally LOL, Got these two guys with their guns to pose by the 9;s..

I think Dave was gonna take a pee right here, LOL

The Organ crew and baton signing and swap, Blackey also got some pics. Im sure he will post them up shortly.
    Deadlycheese/Mc Kenzie,, Viper, and Kenny. I hope I got them right...

Just getting done at the cantina. I will feel this mexie food all night LOL

Last edited by Nemo; 03-09-2013 at 08:19 PM.

good to see this thing moving...way to go boys !!! nice weather too...
    Stav

Wow nice.....were the next stop and who has it.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Quote Originally Posted by some 9 View Post
    Wow nice.....were the next stop and who has it.
    We need to know Rick.

Posted pics on FB with descriptions I could come up with. Send me any corrections so I can edit them to make it right.

Lots of 109's showing up, starting to look like a convention!

Good going guys!

Damn i am already missing this.

Damn it i am starting 2014 trip preparations.

I want in. So when it comes thru NY let me know
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Play View Post
    We need to know Rick.

Posted pics on FB with descriptions I could come up with. Send me any corrections so I can edit them to make it right.

Lots of 109's showing up, starting to look like a convention!

Good going guys!
    Sorry Dave I dont do Flopbook......

Deadly cheese has it and He made plans with some Nevada riders to meet him halfway. Send him a note , he can get ya the info better then I can ...
    Northern Callie is MIA.........

The other guys got pics of me handing it off and the flag and more pics. I hope they all made it home alright........

Last edited by Nemo; 03-09-2013 at 10:39 PM.

I know, thats why I am posting your pics there.

I didn't do it either until we got the relay going.

Quote Originally Posted by some 9 View Post
    I want in. So when it comes thru NY let me know
    Pin yourself on the map in my sig and it will come to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Play View Post
    Pin yourself on the map in my sig and it will come to you.
    Oh ok did that , thanks Dave.

Banned

Deadly cheese has it and He made plans with some Nevada riders to meet him halfway. Send him a note , he can get ya the info better then I can ...
    Northern Callie is MIA.........

The other guys got pics of me handing it off and the flag and more pics. I hope they all made it home alright........
    LOL Blackey just called, When he got home his wife kidnapped him and took him to a hockey game, LOL He will get pics posted up when he gets home. Too funny. We had a great ride together today. and meeting the Oregon crew!!

Great Ride! Great to meet you Oregon 109rs DeadlyCheeze, Viper, and Kenny!

Here are the pictures:

Fueling up the baton...

Stopping by the Capitol....Olympia, WA

Arrived in Chehalis, WA

The OR - Cheeze, Viper-22, Phat Kenny...and WA riders - Nemo (Blackey taking the photo...:))

Transfer from Washington-Nemo to Oregon-DeadlyCheeze

Five Sweet 9s

Last edited by Blackey; 03-10-2013 at 03:35 AM.
    09 "Blackey" - Swept, Engine Case Guarded, Derby'd, Iso Gripped, Badged, Boned, De-Shuddered, Beavered, Risen, Cabled

Very Active Member DEADLYCHEEZE's Avatar

Default Nice to meet you guys!

Veterans War Memorial Chehalis WA.

Here's a little after lunch shot of the scoots!

This is a picture of the northern end of the bridge going from WA. to Astoria OR. and unfortunately there is no welcome to Oregon sign that we could shoot a pic of due to the fact that it is on a beam of the bridge.

We are victorious @ getting this bad boy out of WA. and onto the next leg.

As of right now the baton is where it is. I've been talking with Peanut just outside of Reno, NV. and there is no safe route @ this point. We'll keep you guys updated as the passes clear up and get this baton moving as safe as humanly possible! Have a great week and keep the shiny side up!

You could drive back and take the picture Mckenzie. .

You guys wait till things are safe to ride.

The baton met Benjamin Franklin today.
    *note* I'm only transporting the baton via scoot!
    Last edited by DEADLYCHEEZE; 03-18-2013 at 02:17 PM.

awesome picture! very creative

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEADLYCHEEZE View Post
    Might as well do something while you wait! That's cool.

Klock Werks Flare windshield...Baker Hand Wings...Grip Puppies...passenger pegs removed.
    Rivco anodized highway pegs...12V/USB outlet...Superbrite LED flashing brake lamps.

*note* I'm only transporting the baton via scoot!

It actually fits right in there with him too.

It actually fits right in there with him too.
    Well I did have to talk him into holding it, not the easiest guy to convince either, he sat there stone faced the whole time but eventually agreed.

Well I did have to talk him into holding it, not the easiest guy to convince either, he sat there stone faced the whole time but eventually agreed.

Your very convincing guy McKenzie.

Default Time to revive the BATON!

Sorry about not being able to get this bad boy though the passes yet. That said my boss called me yesterday to tell me that the company was doing a last minute sponsorship on a SOLV litter clean up in Seaside, OR. I thought that this would be a good opportunity to take the baton out for a spin and get some cool pics @ the coast and let the baton feel the twisties again. The ride to Seaside this morning was extremely chilly with lows dipping into the mid 30's and patches of heavy fog. Once we arrived @ the beach around 10am it had warmed to the 50's. We parked the bikes and went down to the beach for a couple hours of cleanup.

After we finished cleaning the beach up the two guys that rode out with me decided to super slab it home. I took the scenic route home via hwy 53 & 22.
    These are pics of hwy 53. 19 miles of pure cornering pleasure!

Then the Baton entered Tillamook County and made a stop by the Tillamook cheese Factory!

Now the baton is back here in McMinnville taking a little rest before we take it out to Reno, NV. in a few weeks and onto some of you warmer weather riders! I'll be keeping a close eye on the weather and see if I cant get it to Peanut a little sooner than the 27th of April!

Great pics!

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Looks Good McKenzie. Soon we will see pics from all over. Weather has really warmed up here but the wind is still chilly i got my insurance done yesterday and went for a city ride around. Funny i had forgotten the LOOKS you get lol.

Thumbs up 53

Great pics DC...that hwy 53 looks the bomb , sure beats superslabbin..

Thanks for sharing
    Stav