109 Baton across the World tag 2013 pictures - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 503

Thread: 109 Baton across the World tag 2013 pictures

  1. #31
    Very Active Member Luvs2Play's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    5,243

    Default

    Need a pic of the flag with the sigs on it too.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Play View Post
    Need a pic of the flag with the sigs on it too.
    OK be right back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    Here ya go........







    Last edited by Nemo; 03-03-2013 at 10:33 PM.

  4. #33
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,282

    Default

    Boy that sucker is going to fill up fast. Did it bleed onto the back side?
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #34
    Very Active Member NSRiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Surrey, British Columbia
    Posts
    5,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    Boy that sucker is going to fill up fast. Did it bleed onto the back side?
    I think it might have. Maybe we need to go with smaller finer sharpie. or reduce the fonts. i was thinking same when i saw it now.

  7. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    Boy that sucker is going to fill up fast. Did it bleed onto the back side?
    YUP, and N posted a bit ago, he has a spare if this one fills up. And somehow we lost a sharpie. I made sure therte is 2 LOL.




  8. #36
    Radio Active Member Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    22,461

    Default

    Awesome start and awesome pictures!






  9. #37
    Very Active Member NSRiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Surrey, British Columbia
    Posts
    5,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    YUP, and N posted a bit ago, he has a spare if this one fills up. And somehow we lost a sharpie. I made sure therte is 2 LOL.
    did you check inside the bag Rick. and inside the flag. Well you got it covered anyway. Cheers

  10. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSRiar View Post
    did you check inside the bag Rick. and inside the flag. Well you got it covered anyway. Cheers
    No big N,,,,,,,,, and lets see if I can get Pats pics to work,,, oh cool it worked. A round about way of getting them here, I am still learning LOL.











    Last edited by Nemo; 03-04-2013 at 12:17 AM.

  11. #39
    Very Active Member NSRiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Surrey, British Columbia
    Posts
    5,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    No big N,,,,,,,,, and lets see if I can get Pats pics to work,,, oh cool it worked. A round about way of getting them here, I am still learning LOL.







    i cant see damn.

  12. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSRiar View Post
    i cant see damn.
    LOL Thats my line. I cant see a lot of things here...........I tried the email you sent me, and it keeps coming back........no good. Is it correct??

    And any image you can see here, just right clcik it and "save image as", to your computer pictures. Thats one way........




  13. #41
    Very Active Member Big-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    MoCo Maryland
    Posts
    16,184

    Default

    Great pics guys. Very cool. :thumbup:

    sent from my galaxy S3 from somewhere outside space


    IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

  14. #42
    Very Active Member HALO9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    long island,ny
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Damn, can't see any pics.
    FOUNDER, HALO NATION ALLIANCE

  15. #43
    Very Active Member swatcop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Is the Baton Pass route coming through South Central Texas?
    M109R-"Don't just turn their heads, INFLICT WHIPLASH"!!!

  16. #44
    Very Active Member NSRiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Surrey, British Columbia
    Posts
    5,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    LOL Thats my line. I cant see a lot of things here...........I tried the email you sent me, and it keeps coming back........no good. Is it correct??

    And any image you can see here, just right clcik it and "save image as", to your computer pictures. Thats one way........
    Sorry Nemo still had frozen nutz effect missed a digit sent u corrected one now. Also only see cross no pic normally at work few pics get blocked even on forum but when some replies them with quote can see not in this case.

  17. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default OK lets try coppers pics again chezzzzzzz

    WTF is going on here LOL












  18. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swatcop View Post
    Is the Baton Pass route coming through South Central Texas?
    you bet it is,,,,,,,,,,,,




  19. #47
    Very Active Member HALO9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    long island,ny
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    ​That's better. Thanks Nemo, nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
    FOUNDER, HALO NATION ALLIANCE

  20. #48
    Very Active Member NSRiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Surrey, British Columbia
    Posts
    5,088

    Default

    whew i can see now.well the pics in the email

  21. #49
    Very Active Member SilverFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Daphne, Alabama
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    when can we expect the Baton to hit the Gulf Coast..... I am in Alabama but, can go east or west to do the hand off... I am sure the other members here along the coast will chime in.. we just need to make sure we all get together.......
    So excitied!!!!
    82nd AIRBORNE Division - Hooooah! Place your Knees in the Breeze and your Ass in the Blast!! Unleash the Beast!!! Jim

  22. #50
    Very Active Member jhardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    morehead city and lagrange,nc
    Posts
    1,497

    Default

    Looks like you guys had a great time.Nice to see faces to go with the names.I would love to participate if it gets close to N Carolina.
    IF IT AIN'T RED........LEAVE IT IN THE SHED

  23. #51
    Very Active Member swatcop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    you bet it is,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I would like to be a part of this, when and where will it be through Texas?
    M109R-"Don't just turn their heads, INFLICT WHIPLASH"!!!

  24. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swatcop View Post
    I would like to be a part of this, when and where will it be through Texas?
    Quote Originally Posted by jhardy View Post
    Looks like you guys had a great time.Nice to see faces to go with the names.I would love to participate if it gets close to N Carolina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    when can we expect the Baton to hit the Gulf Coast..... I am in Alabama but, can go east or west to do the hand off... I am sure the other members here along the coast will chime in.. we just need to make sure we all get together.......
    So excitied!!!!
    We are not sure when the baton will be anywhere, but we are certain it is moving LOL. I was going to Portland today, but within minutes of getting under way. Things changed. So it looks like Saturday coming will be the hand-off to Portland area guys. Its kinda whatever will work for the next leg people. ALL will get their hands on the baton. That is the plan also.....

    And down there it will move a lot faster. More wanting to get in on it, and you have the weather. We will get it down there as fast as possibly worked out.......



    Last edited by Nemo; 03-04-2013 at 02:30 PM.

  25. #53
    Very Active Member Big-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    MoCo Maryland
    Posts
    16,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RRobertson View Post
    Holy Smokes Wjduke. You are the guy from storage wars.........YUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!



    http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Dave+He...+1/AXXcLYwyJA8
    Holy shyt, Wayne it's your long lost twin!!! BTW, great meeting you this weekend bro!!


    Narendra, what pipes are those on your bike? They have removable baffles, are they loud?


    IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

  26. #54
    Very Active Member NSRiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Surrey, British Columbia
    Posts
    5,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    Holy shyt, Wayne it's your long lost twin!!! BTW, great meeting you this weekend bro!!


    Narendra, what pipes are those on your bike? They have removable baffles, are they loud?
    Bernie i got Bassani's, Dave has same like your swept back and we rumbled the area withour roars lol. They are PREETYY Loud for sure. I think Nemo or Pat could be the judge on whos louder of two. I am not sure if the baffles are removable or not, these were installed they are not removed on mine.



    http://www.bassani.com/part/SM93TO


  27. #55
    Very Active Member Big-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    MoCo Maryland
    Posts
    16,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSRiar View Post
    Bernie i got Bassani's, Dave has same like your swept back and we rumbled the area withour roars lol. They are PREETYY Loud for sure. I think Nemo or Pat could be the judge on whos louder of two. I am not sure if the baffles are removable or not, these were installed they are not removed on mine.



    http://www.bassani.com/part/SM93TO

    Thanks, I thought they were Bassani's but wasn't sure. Like the Freedoms, they really open up the rear wheel.


    IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

  28. #56
    Very Active Member NSRiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Surrey, British Columbia
    Posts
    5,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    Thanks, I thought they were Bassani's but wasn't sure. Like the Freedoms, they really open up the rear wheel.
    yea they let the beauty stay out. I love the one you and Dave have but they sorta take away the chrome bling from tires. Also i think ( and its purely my thought) that mine were louder than Daves as they are pointed outwards so all the decibles are thrown out rather than them hitting the ground and loosing some decible levels but i could be way off from the mark.

    Ride was great and we had all different colours in the ride.

    Oh I totally forgot the BEST MOD that was on Ricks Bike man was it loud. Loved it. Maybe he will post the picture of it.;-) That was nice little touch i am gonna look for one too i am so much in love with that lol.

  29. #57
    Very Active Member Big-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    MoCo Maryland
    Posts
    16,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSRiar View Post
    yea they let the beauty stay out. I love the one you and Dave have but they sorta take away the chrome bling from tires. Also i think ( and its purely my thought) that mine were louder than Daves as they are pointed outwards so all the decibles are thrown out rather than them hitting the ground and loosing some decible levels but i could be way off from the mark.
    Could be, does Dave's have the baffles in. They are quite loud w/o them. I ran for a year and a half w/o baffles.


    IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

  30. #58
    Very Active Member NSRiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Surrey, British Columbia
    Posts
    5,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    Could be, does Dave's have the baffles in. They are quite loud w/o them. I ran for a year and a half w/o baffles.
    dunno, i think he might still but thats my guess.

  31. #59
    Very Active Member Wjduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    live in Fall River, Mass.
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    Holy shyt, Wayne it's your long lost twin!!! BTW, great meeting you this weekend bro!!


    Narendra, what pipes are those on your bike? They have removable baffles, are they loud?
    I watch that show all the time and never saw the connection....could be I guess...I missed this original post!
    Same here Bernie. Couldn't be that close and not meet one of the forum all stars!

    Klock Werks Flare windshield...Baker Hand Wings...Grip Puppies...passenger pegs removed.
    Rivco anodized highway pegs...12V/USB outlet...Superbrite LED flashing brake lamps.

  32. #60
    Very Active Member Big-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    MoCo Maryland
    Posts
    16,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wjduke View Post
    I watch that show all the time and never saw the connection....could be I guess...I missed this original post!
    Same here Bernie. Couldn't be that close and not meet one of the forum all stars!
    Lol I don't know about that but thanks.

    sent from my galaxy S3 from somewhere outside space


    IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •