109 baton pass across America - Page 8
Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: 109 baton pass across America

Awesome, count me in!
    "Don't worry about it rider"

That one Man is the secret theme of the entire revelation of God to man through that which is known as the HOLY BIBLE... JESUS CHRIST.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStar View Post
    Awesome, count me in!

Great pin yourself on the map Brother http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=484949

"Four Wheels move the Body ~ Two Wheels Move the Soul"

and the line on west is getting stronger. Come on California guys jump in.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Man I'm in that crazy, idea me like it.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Very Active Member southernmostm109r's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 06 M109R FL View Post
    Ok saved you the swim dragged and drop your pin at the intersection of Bertha St. & A1A
    Thanks, I hate getting salt water on my bike.
    2007 m109r Limited, Debeavered, Debadged, Metzler 260 & 130, Kuryakun Gripps, Boss,& Floorboars, Windvest Windshield, Ultimate Seat & CWI Backrest, Suzuki Engine Guard, & Drive Shaft Cover, Shayne Licence Plate Bracket, Brakeaway Cruise Control, HID Light Kit, Brake Light Modulator, Stebel Horn, Cycle House Leavers & Kicktand, GI PRO, Raw Design LED's, Ducks, etc.

Default YES LETS DO IT.

Man I'm in that crazy, idea me like it.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Default YES LETS DO IT.

Man I'm in that crazy idea, me like it.

My computer just went crazy. Posted same thread

I am in if the baton can get across the pond! I live just outside London so am well placed to receive and can take into europe via ferry into France etc

I like both charities, I know that St. Jude never gives a bill to the parents and most of the people there are volunteers.
    When we are done, we could send the flag to the charity we give too and maybe they would give it a little publicity.

I still like the raffle of half of it to the participants too. You ride, you donate, you get a chance to win half the pot.

I started with donating a dime a mile, but some would be out more than others, How about whatever you can afford, or just a set amount like $20. I would think that a PP account or something like that could be set up and then used at the end. Could keep the account for next time then.

Open for better ideas.

I can't wait, this really sounds like fun.

Any ideas for across the pond?

I was thinking also that mileage would be from picking up the baton to passing to the next rider. Could be written on the flag with the name of the rider. Would get a total when it's all done.

What i was thinking is with our flag being big have this small information added.

Rider name and #
    from to and miles travelled we will have to keep this one number so maybe convert and write or else it will be lost in translation.

every one follows the same way and easier to tally. signing abanner or flag can get very creative and someone signing in extra large format will keep it nice and clean so easier to read and point where you took over and how far you rode.

Another thing we can do is confer upon the rider,

Title of TITANIUM BUTT RIDER who rides the longest we will have to agree if 500 miles is minimum or more with stock or stock gel seats for this challenge before you run into this race Pic of stock seat will be required to enter this competition taken before the ride and at transfer of baton . Rider gets Bragging rights for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by gary c View Post
    I am in if the baton can get across the pond! I live just outside London so am well placed to receive and can take into europe via ferry into France etc

Baton can be mailed from the lastpoint of continent to next rider if it can be passed on. This will involve some cost as you will have to move it to next stage. If we can close the loop it be perfect to get this flag back to start and then give it away.

If we were to give to St. Jude, wouldn't it be cool to have the last rider show up there with the flag and a donation? If they knew it was coming, they might even have a few kids there to watch it being delivered. That would somewhat make sense by having a north, south, and ending up in the center route.

The only problem is that we have two other continents that are wanting to be involved at this time.

where is St jude. maybe you should be the last rider if its closer.

Memphis, TN

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Play View Post
    Memphis, TN
    Well you could be the contendor for Titanium butt competition lol.

So guys here is the proof of flag i have sent a request to Joe to see if we can get a digital image of Vtwins that is only one issue in this as i copied it from the patch so not very clear.

What do you guys think. It looks great only one thing i am going to ask the place is to make reduce the center size so we have more room to sign around.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/nriar/Downloads/narendra-singh%20(1).gif[/IMG]

thats some great work of Joe up there for world to see.

- Narendra

I need your computer to see the image, it's on your C drive.

damn it am at work let me get home i thought so some times my work pc wont allow to see pics so i thought maybe it went through. ill be home around 6 will post them .
    Facebook page should have it i think

if we dont have anything in south america side i can change the lower flag to be only Canada and US.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gary c View Post
    That will be cool Gary!!!

Count me in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Munster View Post
    Count me in!!!

Hey stranger...I new you couldn't resist..lol. Maybe you could bring it in across the falls,from Tinman
    Stav

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Hey stranger...I new you couldn't resist..lol. Maybe you could bring it in across the falls,from Tinman
    For sure! I didn't read the whole thread, but whoever is coordinating it, I'm sure there will be strong support given from the members involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Munster View Post
    For sure! I didn't read the whole thread, but whoever is coordinating it, I'm sure there will be strong support given from the members involved.

Better yet,over the falls..we could put it in a barrel with Bob since he has no bike at the moment..good photo op !! Then we ride through Ontario and get it to Quebec (scenic route of coarse)
    Stav

dropped in my pin

If there is a route already established let me know I'm interested. I'm in the Kissimmee, South Orlando area.

Very Active Member DEADLYCHEEZE's Avatar

Default WTHECK?

Looks like I've been pinned. The only problem is if I end up with it last on the west coast it looks like quite a ride. I think LOFLYR needs a scoot again that way I can drop it off with him. Were you responsible for my pin Rick?

Thanks for joining guys this is great.

As for route its not fixed any diversions can be made. All that matters is tag keeps moving from one point to other to cover all over. If we have enough coverage on other continents we can ship them out and the riders continue once they reach end they ship it out or back to us.

Very Active Member DEADLYCHEEZE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NSRiar View Post
    Thanks for joining guys this is great.

As for route its not fixed any diversions can be made. All that matters is tag keeps moving from one point to other to cover all over. If we have enough coverage on other continents we can ship them out and the riders continue once they reach end they ship it out or back to us.
    The WTHECK is because I didn't tag myself. I'm thinking a small clown fish had something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DEADLYCHEEZE View Post
    Looks like I've been pinned. The only problem is if I end up with it last on the west coast it looks like quite a ride. I think LOFLYR needs a scoot again that way I can drop it off with him. Were you responsible for my pin Rick?
    Hey if your stuck and it's to far,I'll be out in Cali in May..I'll gladly run up to the top and pick it up from you...we'll skip past the clown fish since he stood me up last September
    Stav

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DEADLYCHEEZE View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaat