Why did you pick you're current screen name - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Why did you pick you're current screen name

Very Active Member matt.procter's Avatar

I've been called it ever since I can remember

2007 Black M109R
    Velocity Pro exhaust, low n mean chin scoop, low n mean reaper fender, fi2000r, painted speedo housing, custom radiator grill, meancycles engine cover, Stebel Nautilus, Ryan's harness, Greggs side cover...

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Not sure, it just came to me in a dream

Sent via electronic carrier pigeon

Initials and badge #.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default MY NAME ORGIN?

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityDave View Post
    Many of us picked our screen name because the one we really wanted was taken already, but then again maybe not ?

Why did you pick your current screen name ?

For me it was a nickname while I worked at the Chicago Post Office and yours ?

WCD
    MY YOUNGEST DIAMOND/daughter gave me that name and spelled it out for me! she gave it to me because Im the only one in my casa that listen to "ROCK" music...so its been that ever since

By the way!!....Very kool post my friend!! if we are a family of riders with the same cycle, We might as well know why the name we choose is the name that make us who we are!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevem109r View Post
    Not sure, it just came to me in a dream

Sent via electronic carrier pigeon
    Nice one Steve
    __________________Halo's... Inner light... I'm not that kind of Angel ______________________

My first and middle names are Wayne John...John Wayne the actor was "Duke"...so wjduke. Only one person over the years has ever called me Duke, and that's where it came from. He was one of the funniest old timers you'll ever meet.

Klock Werks Flare windshield...Baker Hand Wings...Grip Puppies...passenger pegs removed.
    Rivco anodized highway pegs...12V/USB outlet...Superbrite LED flashing brake lamps.

Since this forum is international, I have myself known as Mal (Malaysia).
    If a 10 is near impossible, then we all at least have a 9!

Gave her the the name from the feeling you get when adrenaline rushes thru your veins, you know the feeling of speed, the body's Nitro..

Ripitupher comes from me and my mates nick names. I am Ripitupher, there was ramitupher, loveitupher, leaveitupher, likeitupher, shoveitupher, bangitupher and a few others. You get the drift. People started ripping them off down here but rest assured it is I, the original one and only Ripitupher. Banned forever oft our nine MSN chat rooms. HAHAHAHAHa

My real name is Porter but my next to oldest brother tagged me with the nickname porkchop when I was a kid and it stuck. I guess because I'm a fat guy, it just fit and some of my friends don't even know my real name but I don't care so I just role with it.
    ]I would rather be homeless than chromeless. She's got a few shinny do-dads on her.

Very Active Member frankthatsme's Avatar

My name is Frank

Hence

Frank That Me

Very Active Member

It was my nickname when I was in the Air Force...

Quote Originally Posted by grampi View Post
    It was my nickname when I was in the Air Force...
    Really....are you sure you heard them right I think they may have been calling you "Grumpi" seems to fit better..

I sleep a lot because I don't get enough sleep.

My bike is black and has a fat ass-end.

fatblack

Very Active Member DEADLYCHEEZE's Avatar

My best friends older brother called me Cheeze half a lifetime ago and it stuck. All of my friends, family and everyone in town know me by that name. Most of my buddies kids call me Uncle Cheezie. Recently in life a lot of those same people call me The Mayor because I'm so well known around here & volunteer a lot around the community. The deadly part came years ago when I was making a screen name and Cheeze was already taken. I thought I'd be funny and add the deadly, since I find fart humor as one of the best forms of laughter. P.S. I know that the spelling is wrong but that's how I spell it.
    Last edited by DEADLYCHEEZE; 01-10-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

My current daily driver is a black 2002 ford lightning. It also seemed fitting since the bike that I had when I joined the forum was a black M109, and it was fast.

Very Active Member nitrousexplorer's Avatar

Well like some the name fit @ the time. It has been retired and traded in on my new truck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	79067  
    2009 M109R Dark Red, Chromed factory wheels,160 front 260 rear,HID headlamp, Suzuki sport shield,Holley Filters, Cobra FI2000,Modified stock exhaust,Clear corners,Kewl metal air ride,White gauge LEDs,Custom grill.

Very Active Member WindyCityDave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nitrousexplorer View Post
    Well like some the name fit @ the time. It has been retired and traded in on my new truck.
    Nice Truck !!!

WCD

Very Active Member nitrousexplorer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityDave View Post
    Nice Truck !!!

WCD
    Thanks. It was fun all my friends had mustangs and camaros. I wanted something I could pull my snowmobiles,jet-skis and race. Stock it would run 17.1 in the 1/4 afterwards @ the end best was 13.7. I can not put into words how much NOS got pumped into that truck but I bought my own refill station @ 1 point! Stock motor with bolt-ons it never blew up engine or transmission. That's y my name stuck.
    2009 M109R Dark Red, Chromed factory wheels,160 front 260 rear,HID headlamp, Suzuki sport shield,Holley Filters, Cobra FI2000,Modified stock exhaust,Clear corners,Kewl metal air ride,White gauge LEDs,Custom grill.

Call sign during Vietnam 1972, Semper Fi
    Suzuki Engine Guard,Chrome Levers,Master Cylinder,Clucth Perch,Housings from Chip.Black ISO Grips,Accent Rings,Stilleto ends,Throttle Boss, Kury LED Lights.Joe's of Fla.180 LED Kit,JT's Knight Strip .Speedo/Tach from Webslinger.Carbon Fiber Kit,and tank cover.HID Headlight.Debeavered w Raw LED Strip,Chrome license plate w LED.OEM Chrome Drive shaft and Swing arm covers.Taillight painted by Brad Short OEM Pipes.VSport Shield,Scithe Mirrors

I am a fan of theme bikes, decided I might try a WWII era airplane theme to my 9. Had to have a vanity plate to go with it, came up with LOFLYR, made sense as a forum name too.
    2007 M109R Pearl White - Mods: Gutted/Debaffled Exhaust, Yana Shiki 2" Bones, TDE TRE, V-Stream Windshield, Debadged, Debeavered, Kury Rear Tails, Tach Relocated, Kury ISO Grips, Kury Transformer Throttle Boss, Baron Bullet Bar Ends, Kury Switchblade Pegs, Cyclehouse Levers, Boulevard Mirrors, Rivco Highway Pegs, Corbin Seat, Metz 240/160. ​RIP

Quote Originally Posted by nitrousexplorer View Post
    What did it run?

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Was on my 9 leaving a parking lot full of bikes at a restaurant. I had the bike next to me cleared but the owner came running over and folded in his mirrors any way. I told him "I know it's a big bike but it's not that big" and he responded with "hell yeah it's big. It's a big Boulevard, a big bully". Since I'm a big guy as well, I just started using it.
    2011 Black, Cobra PowerPro, Debeavered, DeReflectored, LED Licence plate light, 280 Metzeler Rear/160 Metzeler Front, Legacy Wheels, Sportiva HID Headlight, 2.25 Lowering Bones, Chrome Grill, Chrome Motor Mirror Plates

Geez B you''re slacking lately.....post #50 has your info.

Klock Werks Flare windshield...Baker Hand Wings...Grip Puppies...passenger pegs removed.
    Rivco anodized highway pegs...12V/USB outlet...Superbrite LED flashing brake lamps.

Quote Originally Posted by Wjduke View Post
    Geez B you''re slacking lately.....post #50 has your info.
    Thanks Wayne

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Before I started taking meds for the ADHD it was very obvious. Not so much so now. It's an old nickname... dating back to my high school days. At parties, people would put me in a chair and then bet on how long before I moved.

- My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    - God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the vision to tell the difference.

Many moons ago, when I moved from Fla. to New Orleans, I became best friends with a bunch who moved down from Racine, Wisconsin. Started as an AMC/AMX connection and stayed on because of the beer. These guys had nicknames for everyone. My name is Bill/William. I've been wet willy, Wausau willy, big bad bill baluka from warsaw poland (that was our bowling days, I'm not big or bad), and after many fishing trips ended up troutwilly.
    2007 M109R Black; 250 E3, debaffled, debeavered, smoked tail light, RAW LED brake/turn, blue LEDs on engine, throttle assist, 2" Risers.

im a Puerto Rican and a track welder for BNSF and I was born in 1964. prwelder64
    arnott air ride, superman covers w/k&n filters, pc III, rainey 5" cannon,280 rear and 160 front with extreme wrenched wheels.

I was a Bouncer for 12 yrs and 555 is one less than 666 the sign of the beast lol