Why did you pick you're current screen name - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Why did you pick you're current screen name

Very Active Member

Abbreviation of the name of my Company. Silver Streak Sports Mfg. I kept my business account and email addy. I closed the company, used to make EMS and police equipment. Then sold high end air guns under the same company name. Been using it for 20+ years.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Hey, 9ers. NomadX is the name I use as a hobbyist musician. You can listen to my tunes here...

https://www.reverbnation.com/nomadx

Very Active Member

a buddy siad one day I always walk into raceday meetings like i was slinging a gun. So Gun Slinger was born

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Many moons ago, I dated a girl who's mother thought she was the Right hand of God. Not kidding she was an interesting woman to say the least lol. One night she informed me that if I did not change my ways, I would be a lost soul. From that I created my email [email protected], When I join most sites I use Lost Soul, however now that I own a Suzuki Samurai and am in the process of buying a Suzuki M109R, I figured Lost Zuk is appropriate for this and the Samurai pages lol.

I’m into carnivorous plants , simple as that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I taught metalworking for many years and back in the old days my CB handle was Metalman. Since I am a ham radio operator, I have a call sign so I don't use Metalman on the air.

N1VE

Very Active Member WindyCityDave's Avatar

Default Anyone else joined since the last post ?

Anyone else joined since the last post ?

WCD

As per my signature line.

Where I live, when I was a youth, the road laws detailed what fine you were to get depending on how much over the limit you were going (the laws have changed a bit since then). Up to "49 km/h over," depending on your speed, there were various stages of "Set Fines." I had more than one ticket in my youth which, instead of a dollar value, had only the letters, "N.S.F." scrawled in the "Set Fine" box.

Because for 50 km/h or more over the limit.... the law specified, "No Set Fine."
    Over that amount, they left your fate up to a judge to decide.
    It's amazing I'm still allowed to drive at all.

Before i got into bikes i was into rock crawling. I bought an old solid axle '84 toyota and never looked back. Lengthened the wheel base, crossover steering, dual transfer cases 2:28 in the front case 4:7 in the back case 5:29 in the diffs, exo skeloton and a bunch of other crap i forgot. Its still fun to beat on it every now and then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1181_1534463494017.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	379312   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1178_1534463516997.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	379314   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1172_1534463535900.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	379316  

We're a foster family and this is the name our first foster daughter called me. It's stuck and it's what I'm called by our foster kids, their friends and teachers.

Very Active Member

Default BOSS_man

Mine is obvious, although in other forums, people usually think it's in reference to the Ford Mustang. lol

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

I have a warped sense of humor and growing up I loved Monty Python's Flying Circus and still do it's over the top politically incorrect crazy funny stuff. Something that will never be duplicated

I'm a big PC gamer and ruled the air in Battlefield 2 and that was my handle there.
    Last edited by FlyingCircus; 09-18-2018 at 08:31 PM.

The letters in front of @ in my email address. Added a Mister in front of my last name and now everyone addresses me as MrBarros.
    Manny

20 years ago befor Uncle Sam controlled my hair style, I kinda looked like Elisha Wood and back then he was a hobbit. Given my Tennessee education I switched a letter around and just used what my high school nickname used to be Frodo...Froto
    "Beat it like a red-headed Ford":
    '19 M9 '06 M9
    '09 commander
    '87 silverado on35's'87 c10 lwb(LS twin turbo sleeper project)'83 k20'83 k5 cucv 6.2 Detroit

In the early 90's, I owned a 86 Mustang GT that I had owned since new. I traded a bike to get a used Paxton supercharger for the GT. My friends started calling me Maximum Boost 5.0, so that became my screen name. Through the years, it has been shortened to what it is today, Mxboost.

Back in my High school days, I did stupid things with everything I drove. There was a Joke Stunt Driver called Super Dave Osborn back in the day. My friends started calling me Stupor Dave ever since. 30+ years and I still answer to Stupor.

Enough said.....

Me and dad came up with it when I got my first car. [email protected]$$ 1984 Camaro deserved a [email protected]$$ license plate. To say we spent COUNTLESS hours rebuilding and restoring that car is an understatement, but I cherish that father/son time more than he will ever know. Mom always said dad was just reliving his youth through me anyway . Well the Camaro is long gone, but the nickname stuck and after 18 years, it’s currently mounted on my truck. Don’t plan on EVER getting rid of it.

I got mine from my real name, my name is Chris and my last name starts with a P.... on the schedule at work since there was more than one Chris, I became “Chris P” and then the jokes started rolling in, so I went with it lol

Used to bike trials and motorcycle trials
    NOT TRAILS BUT TRIALS.
    Life Begins On The Edge!

eons ago, I used to be die hard Ducati fan (still am really).
    went on a ride with some friends and we stopped at a supermarket for some lunch.
    old man in a beat up pickup truck, put the truck in reverse instead of drive and parked his ford on top of the ducati monster i was riding...
    when we came out, one of my buddies said i should change my handle to MonsterMash instead of MonsterFan.... and i did..
    been thru several bikes since then, including another Ducati Monster S2R.... but the screenname has stuck as it seems like its never taken on any of the forums i join, lol...
    you got your jesus on the dashboard, the devil's under my hood. you're takin' down to legal, i'm pulling it up to no good. god is your co-pilot, i let satan ride shotgun, you pay a toll to get to heaven, but on the road to hell there's none.....

Navy - Its not just a job, its an adventure

My screen name is derived from one of the names God is referred by, which is JUDAH...whom I love above everything, and realize I would have and/or be nothing without His Love, Mercy, Grace, and Blessings...combined with the number 9, which is how many of us refer to the M109R bike.

Cool Name!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]RearviewCamera,Flamed Grips&Pegs,Polished Risers w/2in ext.
    Hard Krome Shortened Sideburner,Sumo-X Fat Forktubes, GO-Pro, JSD-3M lowered2.75debeavered,tach relocated,cables relocated grips&throttle bosses RC Polished Component Wheels, Phat front tire170/60/17Phat Rear 280 10 1/2in. rim