Welcome To Ride Along

Thread: Welcome To Ride Along

Default Welcome To Ride Along

Earlier weather forecast has changed from possible showers to a nice sunny day. I am going to ride down to San Diego to meet up with the club and then probably the desert or some other good choice. Anyone who wants to blow the cob webs out of their head come on lets get into the wind for the last Sunday ride in 2012.
    "Don't worry about it rider"

That one Man is the secret theme of the entire revelation of God to man through that which is known as the HOLY BIBLE... JESUS CHRIST.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Might just do that

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStar View Post
    Earlier weather forecast has changed from possible showers to a nice sunny day. I am going to ride down to San Diego to meet up with the club and then probably the desert or some other good choice. Anyone who wants to blow the cob webs out of their head come on lets get into the wind for the last Sunday ride in 2012.

Lemme see what I have going on but that sounds pretty good. Mindi and I did a couple hundred miles on Christmas Day, it got a little cold the farther we got into Riverside County so, we headed back South.

Well, it is good to see there are a few still active in So Cal, most have appeared to have faded away for one reason or another. Would be a pleasure to meet up with you and Mindi once again Bill so I hope that you both can make it.

That one Man is the secret theme of the entire revelation of God to man through that which is known as the HOLY BIBLE... JESUS CHRIST.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I'm still around also, but I agree it sure has gotten quiet as of late. Won't be available sunday though as I'm doing a ride / get together with the Harley/Cruiser club of San Diego on Saturday, so spending sunday with the family. Hope you have a great ride though!
    2011 Indy Blue M109R - Rainey's REVO 6" Monster Cannon, Custom Ducks Intakes, DLXPRODOX Custom Forward Controls and Pegs, 2" Lowering Bones, Stebel Horn, X-TRE, Kury ISO Grips, 8k HID, Cobra PowerPRO Autotuner, Clear Taillight w/Integrated Turn Signals, Debadged and Debeavered.

Quote Originally Posted by drgncore View Post
    I'm still around also, but I agree it sure has gotten quiet as of late. Won't be available sunday though as I'm doing a ride / get together with the Harley/Cruiser club of San Diego on Saturday, so spending sunday with the family. Hope you have a great ride though!
    Good to hear from you. It is raining here pretty good right now. Weather forecast still says sunny tomorrow though, good clean air 4 sure, and time to layer up. Hope your ride is safe & sound.

Los Alamitos in Orange County, So. Cal "The O C"

Ive gotta work Sorry...Lately, I have riding my Hayabusa more than any other bike. But the 109 is still my love, always has and always will.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-11-20_13-05-51_982.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	78618  
    Last edited by rudeboy109; 12-29-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    08,M109R2[250 Dunnie, PC3, stebel air horn, K&Ns, flame mirrors, debaged, gutted pipes, suzuki engine guards, piaa hyperwhite headlight, back off modulator, gipro atre, front motor mounts, debeavered, Kuryakyn Iso Grips, Factory Pro star kit, G-Man shifter bushing, Guardian Bell, Catch can mod....... more to come

Quote Originally Posted by rudeboy109 View Post
    Ive gotta work Sorry...Lately, I have riding my Hayabusa more than any other bike. But the 109 is still my love, always has and always will.
    I would B 2 if could afford two bikes. I would like to get the new ZX 14. Owning a bad azz cruiser and fastest sport bike... in my future i hope... We need to get together again soon.

Awesome Steve. Have not seen you in a while. I plan on being there. My M109R has steel showing through the rubber on the back end so I will not be bringing it. Sorry to make you jealous, but I'll be bringing my brand new ZX14R.
    Motorcycles are perfectly safe, as long as you don't fall off and you don't hit anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SunOfAbyss View Post
    Awesome Steve. Have not seen you in a while. I plan on being there. My M109R has steel showing through the rubber on the back end so I will not be bringing it. Sorry to make you jealous, but I'll be bringing my brand new ZX14R.
    Well you got to throw some new rubber on there once in a while, another 280? Yes it has been a while Dean, Im excited to see your new Kawasaki. You & Rick gonna give me the fever Lol

Default Awesome Day

Hey Dean, got home around 7:00PM, changed gloves @ TF, thank you for that , the socks, and a very special day for the memory banks... Your ZX14R is a beauty
    Had a nice visit with Paul & Andrea. I hit the road again about 4:35, no rain but plenty cold with heavy traffic, safe & sound once again.

Motorcycles are perfectly safe, as long as you don't fall off and you don't hit anything.

Los Alamitos in Orange County, So. Cal "The O C"

burrrrrrrrrr its cold
    08,M109R2[250 Dunnie, PC3, stebel air horn, K&Ns, flame mirrors, debaged, gutted pipes, suzuki engine guards, piaa hyperwhite headlight, back off modulator, gipro atre, front motor mounts, debeavered, Kuryakyn Iso Grips, Factory Pro star kit, G-Man shifter bushing, Guardian Bell, Catch can mod....... more to come

Quote Originally Posted by rudeboy109 View Post
    burrrrrrrrrr its cold
    My Nine didn't feel a thing Lol, Happy New Year Rick!