M109 Rider Forums banner

Hells Canyon motorcycle rally 2013!

12K views 66 replies 9 participants last post by  Viper-22 
#1 ·
I've done this ride in years past and it's a great ride. The only problem is that it was always held on the 1st week of June and usually rained. Well they decided to change it to July this next year. So here goes.... I know this is a little far in advance but the sooner you know the more time you have to prepare. You can call the local Best Western and Super 8 motels now and get on a call back list for these dates. First come first serve and if you decide you want to skip when they call back no charge no foul. You could also camp if you want. Here's the website for the rally. http://www.hellscanyonrally.com/ Also some images of the road that goes along the snake river.

See less See more
#43 ·
My attendance to this is in jeopardy. My team of 3 just lost 1 in a transfer to another group and will be down another for a back surgery in a couple of weeks. So far, they haven't asked me to cancel my vacation request, but there is a decent chance they will.

#46 ·
I've been told that I might have temp coverage from another shift coming to help at work. That should allow me to keep my vacation time scheduled. Still don't have a place to stay. I'm hoping there are a bunch of hotel cancellations over the next few weeks.

#51 ·
Salem Oregon

Beedub109R

Do you have the days to meet us in Salem Oregon (just south of Portland) and ride with us from there and back? That would be great.

#55 ·
We are officially past the preregistration period. Who all is going? Who's riding with the group leaving Friday morning from Beaverton?

Looks like I'll have my new Exedra tires on just in time. This trip should make for an excellent comparison to the Metz I'm currently running.

#58 ·
Got my new tires on finally. Did 100 miles of chip seal to rough them up today. I like how they handle so far. This weekend should be a good test run. Got my care package from the rally folks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.