Suzuki Super Grease '"A" equivalent? Crush washers?

Thread: Suzuki Super Grease '"A" equivalent? Crush washers?

Default Suzuki Super Grease '"A" equivalent? Crush washers?

I decided to do my first 7500k service. Just wondering what the equivalent is for the Suzuki Super Grease "A" called for in the manual for the lubrication points? Levers, cables, etc? Is this a light oil like WD-40? And can you get new crush washers for the oil drain plug at the local parts store or do I have to get these from Suzuki. I can't find a part number in the manual. Thanks for the help.
    De-badged '08 C109R featuring: GMan Industries Bully, Stealth Intakes, TRE, GBushing, GBat, and Riser Extender; Kuryakyn ISO Grips w/ThrottleBoss and Longhorn Offset Dually Highway Pegs; Cobra Light Bar and Fatty Freeway Bars; Suzuki Passenger Floorboards and Backrest; Ultimate Seats; and Auburn Leather Company Ultimate Legend Saddlebags mounted on Edge Saddlebag Brackets

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Can't help you with the grease, but I found the crush washers at Advanced Auto Parts. Get 14mm. They come 3 in a pack for a couple of bucks

Thanks. Found some at Baxter's. Autozone didn't have them.
    De-badged '08 C109R featuring: GMan Industries Bully, Stealth Intakes, TRE, GBushing, GBat, and Riser Extender; Kuryakyn ISO Grips w/ThrottleBoss and Longhorn Offset Dually Highway Pegs; Cobra Light Bar and Fatty Freeway Bars; Suzuki Passenger Floorboards and Backrest; Ultimate Seats; and Auburn Leather Company Ultimate Legend Saddlebags mounted on Edge Saddlebag Brackets

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

WD40 is not really a lubricant... you can get special oil for the cables, for the grease umm I ran into a similar issue for the splines on the rear hub when changing my tire... even the 'zuki dealerships had no idea.. I have something but I'd have to go find the tub to get you the name.. it's an actual grease like what you would use on wheel bearings.