M109 Rider Forums banner

Easton M109 siting

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Wjduke 
#1 ·
I was working the ambulance last night and a custom 9 rolled by. color was like a maroon with the front chrome headlight bucked piece painted black and looked like a 300 or at least a 280 out the back Chime in if its your would love to see it again!!!

#3 ·
best tires for my bully

can anyone give me a little advice on which tire to purchase. I want to go bigger 260 mm (rear) & 160mm (front). but I talk to a sales person, he said that the 160 radial tire is not a good wy to go if I want to be safe, and ride hard.....So, who makes a 160mm, non-radial?.......also the Metz seem to be the best thing going when it comes to this bike.....

#4 ·
If you have a hard time finding bias ply tires, there's a reason for that. You got bad advice on that one. Here's the rule of thumb that I see since here for a year....Metz grab the road better, Dunlops last longer, Avon are in between. A Dunlop E250 is wider than a Metz 260. It shouldn't be, but I had two side by side this past Saturday. Use the search feature and you'll be able to read for a week about tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.