M109 Rider Forums banner

Exhaust Systems in Australia

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Latinrascal 
#1 ·
I have been speaking with the "Motorcycle Exhaust Professionals" at Slacks Creek in Queensland about a set of twin radius stainless steel pipes for my C109RT and before I spend almost a grand I am interested to hear if anyone has had business with them in the past, they seem OK but would like to hear of anyone who has used them in the past?

#9 ·
Now for the Power Commander

Thanks guys.
I have decided on the pipes, will post Pic once fitted but now I am looking at fitting a Power Commander 5 and having it Dyno Tuned.

Worth while exercise I am advised that the HP will improve in addition to straight performance????

#10 ·
Hi Aussie Ray, I have used them before and found them quite good. I had some pipes made for my old bike (Yamaha XVS650A), and made a big difference. I also had them de-baffle them so they were just legal. That was about 2.5 - 3 yrs ago. At the time it was 85 decibel at 3000rpm. I have traded it on for my new ride - C109R.

Also, most of the bike shops around the Moss Street area, and Springwood Suzuki, send most of the work for pipes their way, so they must be doing something right. Hope that helps. Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.