Exhaust Systems in Australia

Thread: Exhaust Systems in Australia

Question Exhaust Systems in Australia

I have been speaking with the "Motorcycle Exhaust Professionals" at Slacks Creek in Queensland about a set of twin radius stainless steel pipes for my C109RT and before I spend almost a grand I am interested to hear if anyone has had business with them in the past, they seem OK but would like to hear of anyone who has used them in the past?
    I love a sunburnt country, A land of sweeping plains, Of ragged mountain ranges, Of droughts and flooding rains.
    I love her far horizons, I love her jewel-sea, Her beauty and her terror - The wide brown land for me!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Ray hop onto ozboulevards.com and ask. Sure you will get an answer there.

Sent via electronic carrier pigeon

Very Active Member

Make sure you check out the revo 5" or 6" cannon hand made best sound and just one bad azz exhaust system !

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Thanks

Thanks guys.
    I love a sunburnt country, A land of sweeping plains, Of ragged mountain ranges, Of droughts and flooding rains.
    I love her far horizons, I love her jewel-sea, Her beauty and her terror - The wide brown land for me!

Quote Originally Posted by WIDE LOAD View Post
    Make sure you check out the revo 5" or 6" cannon hand made best sound and just one bad azz exhaust system !

Ray GMan industries is very close to releasing a C109R exhaust. I strongly suggest you check it out, it was designed for the C.
    __________________Halo's... Inner light... I'm not that kind of Angel ______________________

Quote Originally Posted by WIDE LOAD View Post
    Never seen one on a "C" 109

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by antmor69 View Post
    Never seen one on a "C" 109
    It was 3 am, But why not c's need to look bad ass too !

Default Now for the Power Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Ray View Post
    Thanks guys.

I have decided on the pipes, will post Pic once fitted but now I am looking at fitting a Power Commander 5 and having it Dyno Tuned.

Worth while exercise I am advised that the HP will improve in addition to straight performance?

I have been speaking with the "Motorcycle Exhaust Professionals" at Slacks Creek in Queensland about a set of twin radius stainless steel pipes for my C109RT and before I spend almost a grand I am interested to hear if anyone has had business with them in the past, they seem OK but would like to hear of anyone who has used them in the past?
    Hi Aussie Ray, I have used them before and found them quite good. I had some pipes made for my old bike (Yamaha XVS650A), and made a big difference. I also had them de-baffle them so they were just legal. That was about 2.5 - 3 yrs ago. At the time it was 85 decibel at 3000rpm. I have traded it on for my new ride - C109R.

Also, most of the bike shops around the Moss Street area, and Springwood Suzuki, send most of the work for pipes their way, so they must be doing something right. Hope that helps. Paul

I have decided on the pipes, will post Pic once fitted but now I am looking at fitting a Power Commander 5 and having it Dyno Tuned.

Worth while exercise I am advised that the HP will improve in addition to straight performance?
    Ray, while you are in the Slacks Creek area, see the Hayes boys at Startline for the dyno. They race Yammies, and did the dyno on my previous bike (VStar 650), for an overall HP gain of 11% (after the pipes were done, and new jets for the carby). cheers, Paul

I would opt for the auto tune option with the pcv so you don't have to worry about dyno tuning the bike in the future if you decide to change something up!