If I had to ride a Harley...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If I had to ride a Harley...

Default If I had to ride a Harley...

Saw this at Port Dover on Friday. If I had to ride a Harley this would be it.... 110 CI Screaming Eagle

It would have to be repainted black though!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Of course black for you LOL.......I looked at one of these yesterday pearl white with some black and gray tones. $38,000 Not that purdy LOL

And this from the HD forums,,,,,,,,

The stock bike probaly has around 65hp, the SE 110 has around 85 hp. you can take the stock bike and build a indy 103 and come out with more horsepower. Depends on what yer lookin for yer bike to do.

I've seen several dyno sheets for 110" motors with open aircleaner, good exhaust, and race tuner/power commander. They were 95hp/110tq. 110" is a great motor! _______

Ours are 127hp stock LOL

Last edited by Nemo; 07-15-2012 at 09:26 AM.

I was gonna guess about 40,000...

Wow a guy could have a couple gorgeous 9's for that amount of money.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Don't like the look of or the stationary fairing.

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fatblack View Post

LOL That's exactly what I told her yesterday and a concours also. She turned and walked away.........she was a hottie though. HD tank top slung low, HD black bra haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa They are branded,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MordiRider

OMG that is hideous! I thought you were joking at first. :-)

2007 Black M109R

Fugly!

85 hp Should've called it the "Screaming Sloth"

Or you could have the Kawasaki look-a-like for about the same as a 9. It even comes in black and has a heckuva lot more get in its go.

Quote Originally Posted by TRod View Post
    Or you could have the Kawasaki look-a-like for about the same as a 9. It even comes in black and has a heckuva lot more get in its go.
    Yes, they look pretty sweet too. But I rode one and they are gutless....

Thankfully, I have no plans on leaving the 109....

May be, many are riding Suzuki because of the price tag on the HD!!!

good lawd ya cant be serious ? that thing is a.....well, ill just be polite....a chromed out boat anchor, but still a boat anchor !

2007 Black M109R, Metzler 260/160,Debadge/Beav,HK Sideburner,Cobra Power Pro CVT,dropped 2",PC'd wheels,Ducks Cowl with LED's (yes,the rear seat cowl ! ),Kury all around,Holley Intakes,Garmin,2" Risers,Driver Backrest, Jardine Quick release billet backrest,Tach relocate,Odyssey battery, YS side plate,Alarm,V-stream sport, Factory engine guards, matuza GA bags on ghost brackets, Throttle tamer, jt's night rider. Gel seat, more to come

HD have got to stop Stevie Wonder designing their bikes
    very slightly modified

Very Active Member

Yea I have an acquaintance now. Not a friend. Used to be a friend. Anyway he had a 1300VTX .Real nice bike lots of custom stuff on it. I used to do all the work on it for him. He picked up a used silver version of the same bike above 110 screaming eagle. He has totally alienated any of us with metric bikes who road with him for years. The HD Kool Aid went to his head like freakin Crack. I did LED's for him when he first got the bike. I was going to put ape hangers on it and a few other things but when he picked it up he was looking it all over real good and I thought he was admiring the work and he said glad you didn't scratch anything cause this paint would have been expensive for you to fix. Talk about pi$$ me off . I said have I ever scratched your bike? He said na but I was just sayin. I said get the out and don't come back.

Anyway the rest of us with 9's always manage to put a beat down on his A$$ every time we see him on the road. I'd hate to know I spent that kinda money on a bike and it was that freakin slow.

Dumb fcuks. I rather never ride again, than to be associated with that crowd.
    Bunch of posers and loosers.

Default harley

Saw this at Port Dover on Friday. If I had to ride a Harley this would be it.... 110 CI Screaming Eagle

It would have to be repainted black though!

IS THAT A HARLEY OH MY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonzun2001 View Post
    85 hp Should've called it the "Screaming Sloth"
    LOL Well put!

Yes, they look pretty sweet too. But I rode one and they are gutless....

Thankfully, I have no plans on leaving the 109....
    Road 1 as well, told owner of dealership. It would'nt pull a sick whore off a piss pot! When he asked me what I thought, of the performance. Cruz Control was nice
    Owner of The Rarest M109R, THE 2006 Burple. THE ONE Suzuki Promised, TO NEVER make again!! Do to IT BEING, JUST to FAST for the General PUBLIC!

Guys there is a thin line between being apparently proud of our unique machines and apparently offended by people who dislike them. Let us continue to enjoy our passion and let people exercise their right to reject our free thinking, out of the box qualities. If not, we will insidiously place ourselves in boxes of our own.

Hey I don't mind hearing our stories of triumph over the sheep out there but let us not allow our passion/joy become tarnished/infected by other folks right to prejudice
    Live the Life you love... Love the Life you Live

Quote Originally Posted by Robert May View Post
    Yea I have an acquaintance now. Not a friend. Used to be a friend. Anyway he had a 1300VTX .Real nice bike lots of custom stuff on it. I used to do all the work on it for him. He picked up a used silver version of the same bike above 110 screaming eagle. He has totally alienated any of us with metric bikes who road with him for years. The HD Kool Aid went to his head like freakin Crack. I did LED's for him when he first got the bike. I was going to put ape hangers on it and a few other things but when he picked it up he was looking it all over real good and I thought he was admiring the work and he said glad you didn't scratch anything cause this paint would have been expensive for you to fix. Talk about pi$$ me off . I said have I ever scratched your bike? He said na but I was just sayin. I said get the out and don't come back.

Anyway the rest of us with 9's always manage to put a beat down on his A$$ every time we see him on the road. I'd hate to know I spent that kinda money on a bike and it was that freakin slow.
    Funny how you think people are your friends, and then the knob pulls that chit on you. As far as I'm concerned it's his loss, and I would never touch that wannabe's bike again no matter what he was running. See how he likes the rate the hardley shops charge him to work on his ancient technology. My guess is he will come crawling back for you to do work, because he probably won't be able to afford the hardley mechanic after he overpaid for the real bike not.
    Last edited by bulle109; 07-15-2012 at 08:34 PM.
    [SIGP

Hee Hee Hee.....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	can-of-worms.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	71536  

Hee Hee Hee.....

That's a good one fatblack. LMAO
    [SIGP

Quote Originally Posted by SEMAJ View Post
    Guys there is a thin line between being apparently proud of our unique machines and apparently offended by people who dislike them. Let us continue to enjoy our passion and let people exercise their right to reject our free thinking, out of the box qualities. If not, we will insidiously place ourselves in boxes of our own.

Hey I don't mind hearing our stories of triumph over the sheep out there but let us not allow our passion/joy become tarnished/infected by other folks right to prejudice

Whoa!! Eloquent, I think. Well put

Hey, Screaming Eagle is no joke!
    They are fast and reliable.........and pricey.
    2008 Candy Max Orange,Chrome wheels, Debadged,poorman's debeaver,V-Stream Touring windshield, Corbin Seat, OEM Engine guards,Metz 160/60 front 260/40 rear,Chrome Stebel air horn, 2011 Victory Cross Country, 2003 Yamaha Roadstar, too many mods to list

By bujee1 at 2010-07-07

Default agree

Quote Originally Posted by nnjrunner View Post
    Fugly!

Very Active Member

Default I like the looks of it.

I think they are a nice looking bike. They do not however have a nice price.
    More power to them if they want to pay the price to have one.
    I am happy with my bike for a whole lot less money.
    Mod's
    De-badged, Throttle lock\Cruise, Brake Pedal adjustment, Drilled out baffles on pipes,
    backrest mod. De-beavered, and polished wheels from Gottatooz.

Very Active Member nightroddersp's Avatar

u know on top gear. they took a new zr1 corvette and in one gear(5th) got to 170mph. its track numbers where better than the ferrari f430. the price difference was about 70,000 dollars. but you get real leather seats and door panels and dash. people still buy the ferrari even though the vette is a better deal. oh ya, the fairing is stationary i wasn't i'm pressed with the bike at all. radio and cruise control were pretty nice...

remember people still buy sail boat even though there are more advanced means of travel(speed boat)
    ready or not here i come!!!

Very Active Member GeorgiaRoller's Avatar

If I had to ride a Harley...I'd take it...immediately sell it...and buy 2 other bikes I actually wanted to ride.

Default I'd Rock This!

'02 American Eagle Falcon - aka STX.
    This is American Eagle's Show Bike / CARB Cert bike.
    Bike was stored from '02 till '05 with 0 miles. I'm the first owner and registered it new in '05. Adult ridden and never down. About 8K miles now.

107CI S&S with 100+ HP built by Wink Eller. Dual plug heads and Dyna 2Ki ignition means a coil change and tune will result in 120+ HP.
    I'm currently running single plugs and compression releases. 100HP is more than enough.
    Dual front and single rear Performance Machine/Ness 4 piston brakes with floating rotors. Perfect Primo clutch, 5 speed touring tranny. Inverted forks and fully adjustable monoshock rear - great suspension! Hooker Tuned Flow exhaust allows for quiet torque (ha) or loud horsepower settings.
    New belt and pulley. New rear tire. It runs sport bike tires. Top line everything.

It's a sport cruiser in Harley Davidson Vrod vein. Low pro-street look.
    It can run with the sport bikes if you've got the balls. Amaze Harley Davidson riders and sport bike riders.
    Built in Carlsbad.

$8400 OBO. Motivated Seller! I need a 2-up bike. Make me an offer. Look at the other two on CycleTrader, then get this one for cheap.

Damon - 858-three54-three570

Quote Originally Posted by Robert May View Post

Wow, what a tool! His loss.

Quote Originally Posted by SEMAJ View Post

Well Said!!!!