Finally got around to doing this. (Harris, this is what we need to do for your pipes, video)
The baffle modification was copied from sorge109
Here is what I did w/ the baffles.
As far as the baffles go, you can def put them on a belt sander so they will slide right in. That's what I did. Don't need to spend the money on the Monsters. Oh and the pipes are much louder then the video lets on.
Here is what the stock baffles look like before cutting
Cut the closed end of the baffles off so they look like this
Next, take a hole saw, 1.5" and cut out the baffles so they are straight through
Then, get some fiberglass wrap, I bought this from Napa
Get some aluminum window screen and wrap the baffle, this will keep the cloth from being sucked through the holes. I used safety wire to secure the screen.
Cut a strip the same width as the baffle and wrap them so the cloth is as thick as the outer diameter of the baffle. I again used safety wire to secure the packing
Then they are ready to go back in the pipes. Keep in mind the baffles are pipe specific. Because of the arch, they are slightly different and not interchangeable.
I also ran the contact areas of the baffles where they seat in the pipes on a belts sander and took some metal down so they would slide in and out of the pipe w/o any trouble.
I ran my Swepts for a year and a half w/o baffles before doing this mod. It's still plenty loud, but had a deeper, nicer tone. Sounds great!!!