M109 Rider Forums banner

9s in Nashville/Middle Tennessee

5K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Show 
#1 ·
Over the last several days, I've seen more 9s in and around Nashville than I've seen in the last two years. Any of you new 9 owners on the forum? We should all try and get together and go to a good bike night or 2.

#4 ·
Hermitage M109

I am in Hermitage and just back from MAM. I too am a Southern Cruiser member, and open to ride to any bike night.

#11 ·
Where are all the M-109s in the Nashville area?

Do any of the members in the Nashville area ride together? If so, when are you all riding again? It's so unfortunate that 109s are not represented as much in the Nashville/Middle Tennesee area. I rode in many other states where they represent M-109s well. It's time for us to make it happen here!!!:welcome:

#15 ·
I am right up the road, about 40 minutes from Nashville. I am always open to taking a ride down there and have a good time with other 9 riders on any given weekend.

#18 ·
I'm in Clarksville, TN. If anyone lives around that area out to Murfreesboro and Nashville or the other way around I would love to ride with you guys or meet up. Message and add me and we can figure something out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.