lookin for a good bike night atl area

Thread: lookin for a good bike night atl area

Default lookin for a good bike night atl area

Like the title says... Just moved here and lookin for a place that has a decent bike night, maybe even meet up with some of yall in the area. Thanks for any help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Hooters in canton has one.

freedom power sports has one @ sunset grill its on the lake very nice location

There's a bike night every Thrusday @ BP gas station of the exit of Pleasant Hill & 85 its a big size group any where from 40 to 80 bikes if it rains they cancel they leave around 8pm and they just created a Facebook page called BP Crew. Also Hooters of 316 & Lawrenceville-Swanee has one every Tue around 7 pm and on. Cycle Gear is also doing it once in a while just register to they web and u will get the updates on they coming events. Or just keep an eye open in here once in a while ur hear about a ride if u do go out with Wolf, ATLShawn , Lee_Grider very slow ass drivers....Lol did I say THAT!? OOOps......Just kidding guys is always a pleasure rides with u guys SLOWWW but GReat!..LOl.....Hopes this helps.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

while ur hear about a ride if u do go out with Wolf, ATLShawn , Lee_Grider very slow ass drivers....Lol did I say THAT!?

.... hey gramps. At least we haven't reverted back to riding a tri-cycle. We're still on 2 wheels

Bike Nights:

Best in the ATL area that I've found so far is the Vortex in Little 5 on Thu nights. I've heard about one on the NE side of Atlanta that's a draw for the biker babes and their rides. If I could find that one they probably couldn't keep me away.

Thanks guys.. Def gonna check out vortex ate there bout a year ago while passing throughdang good and interesting burger

Very Active Member BlessThisNine's Avatar

Theres an ice cream joint near the airport that is filled on fri sat and sun with thousands of bikes. Ive been.there and it is amazing!!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Stressed?? Have a seat on my office.

I hit up the BP meet last week. It was 98% sport bikes but fortunately I did know one guy there. I'm gonna check out The Vortex meet real soon too...possibly this week or next Thursday