M109 Rider Forums banner

Dulono's June 7th

4K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  purvistechie 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone interested in going and meeting up. How many 9's want to go?

1 Grandpatactor
2 Purvistechie
3 R2

#2 ·
#6 ·
I'm really starting to hate you guys! First I miss a ride through Bluff Country and now I'm going to miss pizza! Haha I just got back from my honeymoon yesterday and my first shift back at the VA is 2nd shift tomorrow; so I won't be able to make it ;-( I'm really not trying to avoid you guys haha
Thanks for the heads up though.

#7 ·
How am I going to find you JD?? We need to meet up with R2 also.

#9 ·
If it's raining, I'm not going. I'm keeping an eye on the weather and will make a call on it a little later.

As far as size goes, on a nice night there are bikes parked for several blocks in all directions. To see a thousand bikes is not unheard of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8GNmVullqg&amp

I can call you when I get there or if you want to meet somewhere around St. Louis Park area we can all ride in together. We could try to meet somewhere around Excelsior Blvd and hwy 100?

#11 ·
There were TONS of bikes there last night. Grandpatractor, R2, Bob and I had fun watching the crowd and seeing some pretty unique bikes. Thanks for going guys, it was fun to hang with you again. I look forward to the next opportunity.

This is one three wheeler that I would ride (or drive)

#13 ·
Sounds like a plan. Did Bob get approved yet??

#15 ·
You should PM board support. It should not take that long to be approved.

#19 ·
I'm finally approved!
Congrats!! Glad that you made it. I guess this is a more exclusive club than I thought!

We're famous! Now if they only got our bikes....... I see that they got grandpatractor and his bike too. :bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.