Romney Cycles bike night, June 2nd

Thread: Romney Cycles bike night, June 2nd

Default Romney Cycles bike night, June 2nd

9am to 6pm. Anyone going?
    http://www.romneycycles.com/Default.asp

Not sure if I can make it.

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I doubt we will make it unless we drive up. I've got my bike apart doing some stuff to it and I don't know if I'll have it done Saturday or not. Seems like it lasted longer than 6:00 last year, I don't think you guys headed back home until after that did ya? That's more like bike day.

That's the first time I've seen them do dyno runs there too.

Don't remember what time we left but it was def a long day. Good times though.

Sent from my ultra cool Lightningbolt using Slapatalk

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default west virginia thang

hey zoom it must be a west virginia thang! between you and huff i don't know who tears there bike apart more! sorry i had to do it! lmao!

I'm up for a ride, but doesn't sound like anyone will be there. Hey Mike, I could come up and pick something up if you wanted to liquidate a certain part.
    I'm probably going to have to take my bike back apart. Going to have to do something with the exhaust bolt. :) Might have Sebass and Debbie follow me up in the car so they can bring it back....

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. -- Ronald Reagan
    With Individual Freedom and Individual Salvation comes Individual Accountability. It brings a rewarding life to all. <--The Huff

Jeff, Brian and I will be there around 1:30-2ish.

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. -- Ronald Reagan
    With Individual Freedom and Individual Salvation comes Individual Accountability. It brings a rewarding life to all. <--The Huff

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny71 View Post
    hey zoom it must be a west virginia thang! between you and huff i don't know who tears there bike apart more! sorry i had to do it! lmao!
    Lol, I told Ben this evening that I was getting kind of tired of tweaking and modifying, and I was serious about it. Too much time spent.

I'm going to try to make it up there but I have my doubts. Unless I can get a really early start tomorrow morning there's no way I can run down to work and finish my stuff up and still make it up there before they close. Plus I have to wait for it to warm up so it's warm enough to paint. Then wait for the paint to dry. And this is the second time around on this job and I really don't want to do it again. And we have a big ride next weekend so it's got to get finished this weekend.

Too much freakin' work and not enough play time, that's the problem.