The OH riders don't post here much, do you?

Thread: The OH riders don't post here much, do you?

Very Active Member

Default The OH riders don't post here much, do you?

You guys must spend all your time riding because this portion of the site is dead!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by grampi View Post
    You guys must spend all your time riding because this portion of the site is dead!
    I think most sections like that are dead. Most post in the main parts of the forum.

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Ive tried to get a couple rides together..... NO ONE shows up! And I know there are Ohio Riders.. ITS CRAZY!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CMHGUY View Post
    Ive tried to get a couple rides together..... NO ONE shows up! And I know there are Ohio Riders.. ITS CRAZY!
    I'm planning on trying to get over there sometime this year. @Grampi...Most of the local group or individual discussion has been happening on facebook.

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. -- Ronald Reagan
    With Individual Freedom and Individual Salvation comes Individual Accountability. It brings a rewarding life to all. <--The Huff

I'd love to to ride with other 9 riders but I work swing shift and get one weekend a month off. It makes getting together with people very difficult. I have 13 days off in July to do some riding.

Quote Originally Posted by grampi View Post
    The OH riders don't post here much, do you?
    I know one that does! I think he just tried cleaning his hot pipe with plastic a towel?

Very Active Member

In OH it's certainly not like it is here in IL...people here are chopping at the bit to get out and ride...just went to a bike night at a Quaker Steak in Portage IN last wed and there were literally hundreds of bikes there...

i also work a swinglate shift and most weekends . Id love to get with local 9ers . and on a side note made it tobike night at milford quaker state a week or 2 back 400 units easy and only one other 9 an m ! but I doride pleanty.
    2008 c109rt . wolo air horn, gman tre, gman bully ,kuryakyn cruiser pegs, tsukayu jumbo strong bags ,tsukayu 6x9 bat wing , LED head light, driver backrest, k&n air filters, m109 tach, and electric cruise control ahhh !

Very Active Member

I think the shifts people work these days has a lot to do with it. So many people I know work oddball shifts and almost nobody works 7-4 mon-fri anymore. I realize companies provding 24-7 services have to have people available all the time, but it seems like even places that used to work their employees mon-fri during the day are now making their people work through the night and on weekends. It's almost like they know they've got us by the short hairs....the economy's so bad and there are so few jobs out there that employers take advantage of their employees by making them work goofy shifts...this country is going to hell in a hand basket! Sorry for the rant....