M109 Rider Forums banner

Upcoming Events in Central PA

14K views 35 replies 8 participants last post by  HyperPete 
#1 · (Edited)
Thunder in the Valley, Johnstown PA - June 23 - 26, 2016

Gettysburg Bike Week - July 7 - 10, 2016 http://www.gettysburgbikeweek.com/

No White Rose Thunder for 2016

Ephrata Biker Breakfast: First Sunday - (7 - 11 AM)- Proceeds benefit Ephrata American Legion - Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Legion-Post-429/202105026485739
Lawn Biker Breakfast: Third Sunday - (7 - 11 AM) - Proceeds benefit Lawn Fire Company
Lower Swatara Biker Breakfast: Fourth Sunday - (7 - 11 AM)- Proceeds benefit Lower Swatara Fire Company

There's also Jen Shade's Ride Page where you can find events for Central PA.

And http://www.lets-ride.com/event/pennsylvania.htm <-- There are many rides scheduled throughout PA listed here for 2016!

I'll update this post as more Events are created and/or as the dates are closer. Feel free to contact me with information about events and I'll add them to the list.

See less See more
#5 ·
#7 ·
OK, I have not decided yet if I am going, but if I do it will be on Saturday most likely, so I'll let you know. Cheers!

#9 ·
Carlisle is the following week too. Hope you can make it - heal fast.

#10 ·
This weekend:

Carlisle Bike Fest: Friday Jul 20 - Sunday Jul 22, 2012

I won't be able to make it but just wanted to remind people it's happening.

#15 ·
Thank You sir. But alas always a bridesmaid never a bride. 2nd place once again. Lost to that over the top Yamaha with about 30k in mods and looks completely all show and very little go. 4 years in a row 2nd place at Carlisle.

Oh, our 'buddy' scea0512 aka cea109...
C'mon now Pete, I rode with ya all day long at the meet. You got to see me in your rear view for quite a few hours and forgot me already. That bike is my own personal money pit.

#14 ·
Lewisberry

#21 · (Edited)
White Rose Thunder® Bike Show

Here's info about a bike expo in York PA at the end of September:

http://whiterosethunder.com/?page_id=877

Event Details

White Rose Thunder Motorcycle Rally will be held in York, PA at the York Expo Center & Toyota Arena on September 27th-30th 2012! The event will feature a Flat Track Racing, Concert with venue to be determined, Swap meet for American and Metric Cruisers, Custom Bike Show, 300 plus vendors, Friday night Parade of Chrome, and much more! White Rose Thunder is expected to draw between 35,000-45,000 people and bring an estimated $6 Million dollars in revenue to York business owners!! I'm willing to bet that would be a huge boost to the local economy!! This event is also being held with conjunction with the York Harley Open House and the Jefferson Hill Climb Weekend!! So, needless to say, your better put this on your calender for 2012!

Are you a Show Off? Then come to the White Rose Thunder® Bike Show!

Do you have a good looking motorcycle? Then share it with others at White Rose Thunder®! We will be hosting a Motorcycle Show, and all types of bikes are welcome. There will be cash prizes and awesome hardware (for our show - outstanding pewter award plates, which are sure to stand out in your trophy case or look great beside your winning bike). There will be $1,500.00 in PRIZE MONEY, with $1000 being paid for Best in Show and $500 being paid for Best Paint.
Bike Show classes include the following:
* Custom Touring
* Mild Custom Touring
* Radical Custom
* Manufactured Custom (H-D CVO, Iron Horse, Big Dog, Boss Hog)
* Mild Custom (Metric)
* Mild Custom (American)
* Original Stock (American or Metric)
* Custom Sport Bike
* Three Wheeler (Trikes, Sidecar, Spider)
*Bobber
*Antique (At least 25 years old, manufactured 1987 or prior)
*Theme/ Best Display in Show
*Handcrafted Parts: (American or Metric)
* Judges Choice
* Best Theme/Display
All awards will be custom Pewtarex Plates, noting the participant's place and displaying both the White Rose Thunder® logo and that of our trophy sponsor, Planet RYO! The awards are awesome, and will be a worthy addition to any trophy collection.
ALL CLASSES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE - ALL JUDGES DECISIONS SHALL BE FINAL - NO LATE ENTRIES PERMITTED
The first 100 Entrants will receive a Participant/Dash Plaque too!
The entry fee is $15 per motorcycle (which includes free admission to White Rose Thunder® on Bike Show Day, 9/29/12, which is normally $15 anyway - what a deal to show off your ride! ).
Click here for the Entry Form. Click here for Entrant Release Form.
Registration and Bike Show set up will be Friday, September 28 from 2 until 5 pm and Saturday, September 30, from 9 until 11am. Judging will take place from 11am until 1pm, with the AWARDS being given promptly thereafter. After the Bike Show awards are presented, the fun will continue with Biker Games, another chance for you to be winner!
So, come show off your wheels and add to the eye candy at White Rose Thunder®. And while your motorcycle is on display, enjoy all that we have to offer you - AMA sanctioned flat track cycle racing, vendors, swap meets, concerts, stunt shows, field events, demo rides, custom builders, tasty food and great refreshments!

#23 ·
It's time for Ephrata again on Sunday June 2nd. Anyone going this month?

#24 ·
I just updated the first post. I'll clean it up when I'm at a computer tomorrow.

#25 ·
#26 ·
Is anyone up for the lower swatara biker breakfast on Saturday the 28th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

#29 ·
No way!!! It can't be the end of summer already... :'(

#31 · (Edited)
I have updated the first post for 2014.

The Carlisle Bike Fest has been cancelled by the promoter for 2014!!

This Sunday: Lower Swatara Biker Breakfast: Fourth Sunday - (7 - 11 AM)- Proceeds benefit Lower Swatara Fire Company
..... 7 a.m. until 11 a.m.
..... Cost: $10.00 per Adult and Children $5.00
..... All you can eat - Open to all of the Public
..... Rain or Shine
..... Handicapped Parking Available
..... **MENU**
..... Scrambled Eggs, Hash Browns, Pancakes, Sausage Patties, Sausage Gravy with Biscuits, Ham, Bacon, Baked Oatmeal, Toast, Coffee and Juice.

Is anyone interested in going?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.