Upcoming Events in Central PA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upcoming Events in Central PA

I have updated the first post for 2014.

The Carlisle Bike Fest has been cancelled by the promoter for 2014!!

This Sunday: Lower Swatara Biker Breakfast: Fourth Sunday - (7 - 11 AM)- Proceeds benefit Lower Swatara Fire Company
    ..... 7 a.m. until 11 a.m.
    ..... Cost: $10.00 per Adult and Children $5.00
    ..... All you can eat - Open to all of the Public
    ..... Rain or Shine
    ..... Handicapped Parking Available
    ..... **MENU**
    ..... Scrambled Eggs, Hash Browns, Pancakes, Sausage Patties, Sausage Gravy with Biscuits, Ham, Bacon, Baked Oatmeal, Toast, Coffee and Juice.

Is anyone interested in going?
    Last edited by HyperPete; 05-22-2014 at 02:33 PM.

I believe that people have a right to decide their own destinies; people own themselves. I also believe that, in a democracy, government exists because (and only so long as) individual citizens give it a 'temporary license to exist'—in exchange for a promise that it will behave itself. In a democracy, you own the government—it doesn't own you. ~Frank Zappa

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Thunder in the Valley, Johnstown PA - June 26 - 29, 2014

I'll be there Friday - Sunday with the VMax Group at the Days Inn at 601 and I-70 in Somerset.

I believe that people have a right to decide their own destinies; people own themselves. I also believe that, in a democracy, government exists because (and only so long as) individual citizens give it a 'temporary license to exist'—in exchange for a promise that it will behave itself. In a democracy, you own the government—it doesn't own you. ~Frank Zappa

Default Ephrata 7/5/14

Hey fellas. Is the biker breakfast still every first Sunday? When I google it there's no up to date calender event. Thanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Sorry for the late reply - I was in Massachusetts. Yes, it is. There should be a valid link in my first post.

Updated for 2015. If you hear of any events for Central PA, pm me and I will add them to the 1st post.

Thank you!

Updated for 2016