Who wants to Ride on Saturday? 73 degrees can't wait

Thread: Who wants to Ride on Saturday? 73 degrees can't wait

Default Who wants to Ride on Saturday? 73 degrees can't wait

Just wondering if anyone wants to go cruising this weekend?

email me if interested [email protected]
    //IBA#45891/GrassHopper/GelSeat/3" Riser/CF Riser & Speedo & Lower Frame Trim/Chrome axle cover/Sport Windshield/1.5" engine guards/Kuryakyn Transformer Grips & Throttle Boss, Constelation floor boards / Highway pegs / Tank Cover / Dunlop250 rear / Metz 160 Front / 2" Bones / Shayne TX Side Mount / DeBeaver / Cobra Power Pro / Freedom Performance Curves / Wide Open Customs Fairing

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Well for those that didn't venture out you missed a beautiful day. I did a deer creek canyon run to 285, then down to deckers, and on to woodland park and manitou springs. It was a great day to be on the bike, but there was still a good bit of debris on the road so at the end of the day I had some significant chicken strips.
    //IBA#45891/GrassHopper/GelSeat/3" Riser/CF Riser & Speedo & Lower Frame Trim/Chrome axle cover/Sport Windshield/1.5" engine guards/Kuryakyn Transformer Grips & Throttle Boss, Constelation floor boards / Highway pegs / Tank Cover / Dunlop250 rear / Metz 160 Front / 2" Bones / Shayne TX Side Mount / DeBeaver / Cobra Power Pro / Freedom Performance Curves / Wide Open Customs Fairing

Very Active Member fire fighter 109's Avatar

that is an awesome run, we do it backwords becuase we live in Colorado Springs.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by fire fighter 109 View Post
    that is an awesome run, we do it backwords becuase we live in Colorado Springs.
    Ping me next time, I don't mind riding 83 down to the Springs then back the other way.

Default IN on SAT.

I talked to Ramon the other day - I am up for the Decker's loop ride on Saturday.
    Deer Creek/Turkey Creek/285/Pine Junction/Pine/Deckers/Woodland Park/CS-Apex Motorsports/HW 83/Parker/...

Spring skiing/snowboarding has been great this week. Get to the mountains if you can!

-Polartek