M109 Rider Forums banner

Cobra power pro auto tune

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Na4fin 
#1 ·
Hi folks

I tried to find allI can about the power pro, but can't seem to find out what I need to know. So now I would like to ask you guys.

I have the european model, with the O2 sensors! Will the power pro work with the O2 sensors? The sensors are not pluged in, an I pulled the pin, like BigPappa has posted a million times :)

Anyone know what I need to do, or does it work with my setup as it is?

-Jess

#2 ·
#4 · (Edited)
It says that the user runs his with O2 sensors with no problem, but he is "going to install eliminators cause it is meant to stop the ECUs fighting and the bike runs better." I think in an earlier post in that thread, someone said that you do need the eliminators if you have disabled the O2 sensors.

That entire thread is worth reviewing. I do not have O2 sensors on my bike, so I cannot offer you any firsthand advice. But perhaps the guys in that thread can if you PM them. :bigthumbsup: Sorry I cannot be of more assistance.

#7 ·
Started off pulling the pin as I mounted the 6" cannon. At that time, I tried with eleminators, but i still got the FI light. That's why I pulled the pin in the first place.
But will it be nessesary to put on eleminators, when it didn't work the first time??

Sorry if I'm a pain in the a$$, but I realy want to get this right the first time

-Jess

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.