Happy Birthday The HUFF

6K views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  Dam Guy 
#1 ·
Happy 35th Birthday Ben. :hot::hot:

I hope that you have a GREAT day! :beer3:

#4 ·
Happy B Day Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 ·
Holly phuck, I discovered a strange day in history. February 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] 1977 is a day that will live in doppelgangerism. Jeremy and Benjamin where born on the same day. One being from the roots of fonzie, the other being from total chunninghamism. Each is strange in their own way, but both are the best friend anyone could hope for.
You decide which is which… Glasses Sky Daytime Goggles Vision care

here both are with a very cool (but fat and ugly) fireman

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Fuel tank

Wheel Tire Sky Fuel tank Cloud

here you see their bikes...

#9 ·
Have a great Birthday Ben its your day big guy.

#19 ·
Thanks Guys! Choosing the M has honestly been one of the best decisions I've made in my life. Seems kind of cliche, but if I would have chosen the MeanStreak I would of missed out on some of the best guys and gals I have ever met. The M has brought me so many personal rewards. Since owning my M, my life has been changing.

My 9 has taken me to two of my major life changing/educating events over the last three years. One of those events all you guys were able to share with me live on FB and/or with the recap on here. That ride to Vegas was more than just putting on miles and way more than just going to a meet. That ride was a fulfilled commitment to myself, a fulfilled commitment to my God ( Cause I believed it to be something that I was "Supposed" to do), and a fulfilled commitment involve my friends to help make the trip possible. We all were part of the team whether you helped me relearn to paint, lent me your supplies/expertise, a place to stay, or just encouraged me. You all and that ride helped me to rediscover community. We all worked together to make it a success. Without any one of you I would of failed.

My hope over this next year is that I can inspire people to; be more open with others, to build a community that suits you, to be welcoming to new others, and to help each other grow. Those are our responsibilities for being given life and for being part of a society. Whether or not you believe in a God, Karma or no god, there is still no denying that there are life forces that push you along a path. If you are not coming out a bigger, better person with your friends, then my advice would be to set an example for your friends. Happy people beget happy people. Times are getting harder in life and soon the most valuable things we will have will be the relationships that we share with people in our lives.

In my childhood I could never figure out why my Grandparents chose to live in poverty with no financial assistance from the government. I remember a few arguments where I questioned them why they give so much of themselves and do without. For example, my childhood was spent being picked up from school by my grandpa then going to a house of a elder church shut-in and installing the hot water tank my grandparents bought them because this person didn't have hot water and they needed it for their health. I would be taken to mow grass free for these people. Many times we would do work on their house where repairs were too costly for them to afford a contractor. But when we got home grandma would be scraping through the fridge to combine leftovers into some sort of leftover casserole. At that age I was defining my grandparents success by what they had to eat, what car they drove or if the cable was on. We raised a two gardens every year so we could stockpile food for the next year. It was a lot of work as a kid. I could of chosen not to help grandpa with the work, but then I would of missed out on so much that I hold dear today. My heart aches for my cousin that chose to be absent. Grandpa longed for only two things in return; 1.the look of happiness on the faces of people that received the help and 2. friendly conversation. After the work was done we'd spend almost the same amount of time talking and visiting with the people. The countless family photo books of neighbors I've looked through. lol Now that I'm older I've seen more why they did this. I've also seen the same activities from other West Virginians time and time again. Today it's very hard pressed to find those willing to give fully of themselves, myself included. The impact that my grandparents made on peoples lives were never more visible than it was at their funerals.

I tell you that story to show you that with age I have discovered that true wealth is found in how you effect and influence other peoples lives. We have a responsibility to each other, to value human life, and to help those who might need it. There we will find that the reward is greater than the cost. So thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes and your friendship. The hundreds of people I've met in person on here have each touched my life. I can't wait to see you all in person again.:bigthumbsup:

#23 ·
Late

Happy Birthday Bro. Hope you had a Good One. See you at the Mid Atlantic Meet.
:bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.