M109 Rider Forums banner

NEW YORK PHATBOYZ MOTORCYCLE CLUB IS LOOKING TO START A CHAPTER IN NEW JERSEY....

20K views 38 replies 23 participants last post by  anpiii63 
#1 ·
Hello New Jersey , Happy New Year 2012. The New York PhatBoyz Motorcycle Club is looking to start a New Jersey chapter. We are looking for a few good men/women . We are trying to expand into your state. So if you ride a M109r and or M90 we're looking for you. We have been working on this for quite sometime now. If your looking to join a great club and be apart of the fun things we do, please post up your info. (1). You must live in this state , New Jersey. (2). Must ride a M109r and or a M90 to qualify.

Please post up if your interested.
Product Font Poster Sleeve Graphics

See less See more
#3 ·
Hello New Jersey , Happy New Year 2012. The New York PhatBoyz Motorcycle Club is looking to start a New Jersey chapter. We are looking for a few good men/women . We are trying to expand into your state. So if you ride a M109r and or M90 we're looking for you. We have been working on this for quite sometime now. If your looking to join a great club and be apart of the fun things we do, please post up your info. (1). You must live in this state , New Jersey. (2). Must ride a M109r and or a M90 to qualify.

View attachment 57550
They call me smoothrider B.A.K Raheem I Got too meet then at a club last year I like what I saw in the guy they are very open people so come and be apart of new jersey PHAT BOYZ come with a good heart if you are interested we ride in peace????

#5 ·
Be nice to start a Mass Phatboyz

I'm not one to put colors but the PHATBOYZ I would.

Good luck over there in New Jersey. Love to see the names grow.

Dave@NES.
nestone.us

#7 ·
Be nice to start a Mass Phatboyz

I'm not one to put colors but the PHATBOYZ I would.

Good luck over there in New Jersey. Love to see the names grow.

Dave@NES.
nestone.us
Dave , we are working on Mass.... Very soon Sir.

#13 ·
Well it's about time,where the home base going to be. cause I'm interested in joining

:bigthumbsup:

View attachment 57550

#24 ·
PHAT BOYZ VISIT

View attachment 57550
MY NAME IS KAHUNA, IM HAVING A BIKE NIGHT IN SOUTH JERSEY I WOULD LOVE YOU GUYS TO PASS THROUGH. I OWN A 2007 M109R... I HAVENT DECIDED IF I WANT TO JOIN ANOTHER CLUB DUE TO MY FAMILY BUT WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO COME DOWN .. GREAT NAME AND PATCH!! 596 NW BLVD VINELAND NJ 08360.. I JUST STARTED LAST WEEK.. MAY 0F 2013.. FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS.. I AM THE DJ THERE AND I ALSO RUN ALL THE ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS.. I HAD ABOUT 30 BIKES SHOW UP ON FRIDAY BUT SATURDAY WAS WEAK... IM HOPING TO GET IT GOING ... I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUPPORT.. BRING YOUR EVENT CARDS AND I WILL PASS THEM OUT AND ANNOUNCE THEM FOR YOU.. THIS PLACE IS A NICE LITTLE DIVE BAR... GREAT CLAMS AND CHEESESTEAKS.. LADY RIDERS DRINK HALF PRICE..

#25 ·
Ill keep that in mind. I'm from brick, jersey shore. Maybe I can get a few guys interested in the ride.

MY NAME IS KAHUNA, IM HAVING A BIKE NIGHT IN SOUTH JERSEY I WOULD LOVE YOU GUYS TO PASS THROUGH. I OWN A 2007 M109R... I HAVENT DECIDED IF I WANT TO JOIN ANOTHER CLUB DUE TO MY FAMILY BUT WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO COME DOWN .. GREAT NAME AND PATCH!! 596 NW BLVD VINELAND NJ 08360.. I JUST STARTED LAST WEEK.. MAY 0F 2013.. FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS.. I AM THE DJ THERE AND I ALSO RUN ALL THE ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS.. I HAD ABOUT 30 BIKES SHOW UP ON FRIDAY BUT SATURDAY WAS WEAK... IM HOPING TO GET IT GOING ... I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUPPORT.. BRING YOUR EVENT CARDS AND I WILL PASS THEM OUT AND ANNOUNCE THEM FOR YOU.. THIS PLACE IS A NICE LITTLE DIVE BAR... GREAT CLAMS AND CHEESESTEAKS.. LADY RIDERS DRINK HALF PRICE..

#30 ·
Id like to see a New England chapter. Id even throw for the first bach of patches. Also get the thoughts of others in New England to see if its worth doing it.

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.