Best wishes to the Utah Crew

Thread: Best wishes to the Utah Crew

Default Best wishes to the Utah Crew

Just wanted to wish everyone who still visits the Utah section the happiest of holidays.

Hope to see you sooner than later for some more riding in the coming year!
    - Mntsnow -

Respect turns into AWE with the twist of the Throttle!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

It seems that there aren't many from Utah left here. I, too, want to wish them (and everyone else) a happy holiday

Yep they all pretty much bailed on the site....There is a still a group of us out there in Utah with our 9's just not on the websites any more...
    - Mntsnow -

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I must say that I rode for a week in Utah this summer and what a great time I had. Didn't have my nine at the time but what a great place to ride. Happy Holidays to all the Utah riders. In some ways I envy you but then it's just too cold for me.....guess that's why I live in Florida.
    Go Big or Go Home
    '07 RED -
    Cycle House Big Air intakes, Debadged/Debeavered, PC III, Kuy grips and pegs, 50 watt driving lights, 260 Metz., sport windshield, chrome wheels, Gen III Knight Rider, Drivers Backrest, Dragon Tail Light, Derby and Side Lic Frame, +2 risers, 5" Cannon.

I don't get on here often anymore. Today is the first time in probably a few months. My 9 sat pretty much dormant this last summer as I started a new job where I wear a suit to work every day. I don't think they would smile on the bug splats from the Great Salt Lake all over the suit.

When it does finally warm up again I think I'll end up taking the 9 into the shop for a major tune-up to make sure it's in top shape, then find some way to get a lot more riding in.

In the meantime, I think I'll go back to one of my crazy hobbies and try to get out ice fishing a few times this year.

Thanks again for the well wishes and a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Good to see you still around Brian :) Congrats on the new job/position!
    - Mntsnow -

Default thanks

Thanks! I'm still around. It was really time for a move. I was at the last job for 11.5 years, and they just weren't taking care of the employees like they used to. I've always been a firm believer that you take care of your employees and they will take care of you and your customers.

I'm now working with a bank. I'm not sure how long I'll be in this position but it's enjoyable overall. I like getting people hooked up with what fits their needs. Now I just need to find more time for the fun stuff, but that's in somewhat short supply with 4 little girls.

LOL Yeah with all the "girl time" you get you do need to find some more guy time this summer with us!

btw which bank? I'm always looking for a good banker
    - Mntsnow -

Quote Originally Posted by Mntsnow View Post
    LOL Yeah with all the "girl time" you get you do need to find some more guy time this summer with us!

btw which bank? I'm always looking for a good banker
    I'm definitely surrounded and outnumbered around here, but they are all great. I wouldn't trade any of them. :)

But a little more testosterone time would be nice. It's hard enough to find time to watch a football game in between the girls' shows.

I'm with Wells Fargo now. If you need anything let me know. At least you will know that you will be dealt with honestly and I won't steer you wrong. Just send me a message or you can always stop by if you are in downtown SLC. I'm in the main branch on the main floor of the Wells Fargo tower.

Cool.....I currently do some of my banking with WellsFargo and just starting some more investing with Lori Timothy with WellsFargo Advisors
    - Mntsnow -