M109 Rider Forums banner

WA/OR come to Coeur d' Alene in Aug 2012

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Doberman 
#1 · (Edited)
Well here we go! Coeur d' Alene, ID.
We had some talks last year and this year I would like to put it into effect.
This would be a couples trip or if you choose you may ride solo, kinda asking you leave your kids at home on this one! It's about seeing the country side and relaxing a bit and the ride of our beloved 109's, Hitting the open road.

The trip consist of riding across the state of WA. to Coeur d' Alene, ID.
The dates Aug 10-13 thats a Friday- Monday. This should give alot of you plent of time to schedule time off and make arrangements for child care!

I'll work on all the accomidations based on how many would like to do this trip. Weather we get a hotel because the numbers are high or we rent a Cabin or home on the lake.
But it starts on Friday! everybody meeting up north and riding across I-90 and eventually meeting with the Eastern boys to continue our ride. As members respond time's will be modifyed and location for the meeting points will be to, I dont plan on doing a St. Helens party this year So this Is IT.
Saturdays plans will be a easy and fun day around the Lake and head over to Kellogg for a Gondola ride, Lunch and ride back.

Sundays ride will be up to Sandpoint, ID. Eat Lunch up there and take hwy 2 back to Spokane and then I-90 back to our resting spot.

Monday Breakfast in the morning and then the return trip back to your homes.

The topics for things to do and accomidation are up for input if you have a better idea. But if not in 2 weeks I'm going to get cracking on the plan.

Idaho I expect you to make a big showing and if anybody has any helpful Information/Input this would be appreciated..

LIST OF ATTENDEES: :bigthumbsup:

1. Dave & Jenn WA.
2. Chaun, WA. AKA."Packer Backer" + 1
3. Gary, OR "Nitrogary"

See less See more
#2 ·
I forgot to mention in the first statement that anybody from Canada, Montana or any other state's that want to go are welcome it's a 109 gathering. Just not going to post in every forum.. It's early but why not..

#4 ·
For the most part instead of trying to update the list in all 3 state's thread's.. We'll still post here but for the main list of people going, I'll update only one list of the grand total in the WASHINGTON Thread!

#5 ·
Well have been doing some work here with a couple of Hotel's and it's looking pretty good for us as a Group!
Finalizing some detail with The "Red Lion River Inn" at Spokane and there willing to give us a good rate at there peek season at $89.00 plus there tax's and work with us on group parking so the Bikes are together.. Will be finalizeing the deal in the next couple days then we can start booking.. So I'll post up all the details real soon. Just wanted everbody to know what's going on!!

I still have to sign the form and return it to the Hotel for us to get this rate! so dont call yet asking for the M-109 riders... they wont know who you are! Close to shops, Resturants and the river...​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.