Any FALL or Winter events or rides in VEGAS???

Thread: Any FALL or Winter events or rides in VEGAS???

Thumbs up Any FALL or Winter events or rides in VEGAS???

I've have my 9 for a couple of months now and looking to meet up for some rides over the fall or into winter. I commute on my nine so as long as the sun shines...I'm up for a ride. I'm just finishing up remodeling my home so after Thanksgiving would be best for me.

It would be great to meet some of the local niners here in Vegas to exchange some ideas

Look forward to hearing from ya'

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lthrnek89 View Post
    I've have my 9 for a couple of months now and looking to meet up for some rides over the fall or into winter. I commute on my nine so as long as the sun shines...I'm up for a ride. I'm just finishing up remodeling my home so after Thanksgiving would be best for me.

It would be great to meet some of the local niners here in Vegas to exchange some ideas

Look forward to hearing from ya'

Hogs and heifers has a toys for tots run in December, and theres a frosty balls run in i believe jan or feb.
    Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel!!

Default new nine myself

would like to set a ride in vegas also, hit up with answer and time to meet

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

We will get something started. James get something started.

Ok, what days are the best, weekends or weekdays afternoon?

a little slow to respond..sorry, out of town.

I'm off FRI/SAT/SUN- weather has been great and I commute everyday on my bike. It would be nice to meet up sometime. My wife and I are riding to either Mesquite or State Line on Saturday morning (1/7). Have not decided which.

Loop around the mountain could be another nice ride...I'm up for just about anything.
    Last edited by Lthrnek89; 01-05-2012 at 12:25 PM. Reason: spelling

I am available for any rides on sundays. I work saturdays from 7 - 3 so I am unavailable then.
    De-Badged, Smoke LED Taillight, De-Beavered, Big Air Mod, TRE, Targa Aluminum License Plate bracket, HardKrome 2in1 Sideburner Exhaust, Cobra PowerPro, Gen3 Nightrider, Fullcut Gel seat, 2"lowering bones.

Default Next sunday 15th

Quote Originally Posted by RDMsolo View Post
    I am available for any rides on sundays. I work saturdays from 7 - 3 so I am unavailable then.

I'm ready to meet some other Nine's and exchange Idea's, would love to ride next Sunday, where you at D-Man

I might be up for something on Sunday...

If i dont have my boy im in!

If it isnt one thing its another. Possible Rain Sunday? Not cool. But, ill post up another ride for the next cpl weeks...Theres motorcycle racing at the speedway!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by D-Ride View Post
    If it isnt one thing its another. Possible Rain Sunday? Not cool. But, ill post up another ride for the next cpl weeks...Theres motorcycle racing at the speedway!!
    You could come up here James and ride with me on this road!!!!! LOL Took this , this morning. 25* dagnabit...........

Definately not riding weather, but beautiful!!

Default Suday ride

watcha think about the 29th? Sunday before Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Dog View Post
    Im out the Jan 28th/29th, will be working. Hopefully I will get my bike together and get another ride going soon. 5th, 12th, 19th of Feb are good. If we all set a date then it is easier to stick with it.

Sly
    True, Im down and out right now. Low and Mean has my bike again. They are replacing the "Prototype" parts with "Production" Parts and Color matching the paint Then Im thinking of sending my wheels in to be chromed

Default Suday ride

I was out at 930 am and went to the lake and Overton. Was a nice ride. Lets all try again next Sunday. Should be great weather also. It was nice today on the roads not a lot of bikes or cars because of superbowl.

I would be game for a ride next sunday.
    De-Badged, Smoke LED Taillight, De-Beavered, Big Air Mod, TRE, Targa Aluminum License Plate bracket, HardKrome 2in1 Sideburner Exhaust, Cobra PowerPro, Gen3 Nightrider, Fullcut Gel seat, 2"lowering bones.

Overton or Laughlin sound good to me, I just want to get some miles on the new Exhaust so I can get used to it before I ride out to Cali to see my Bro and some friends from HS Presidents Day weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Dog View Post
    I will have to pass on tomorrows ride. The wife has plans and I am going to install the Cobra PowerPro, see if it is worth the description. I have a couple projects I am working on so tomorrow will be "work in the shop" day.

Lets plan a Nevada Chapter Meet 2 since there are new members and some of the original ones still lurk around... come on!

Sly

First Nevada Chapter Meet Feb 2008
    Thats cool, looks like weather is taking a turn for the worst right now anyway. Supposed to rain monday and it looks like the wind is starting to pick up and blow it in. As for the PowerPro, I just installed it on my bike and it has made a world of difference. Went from stock to Big air with no noticable change and then when I put on the Sideburner I had a ton of power but it sputtered and backfired on decel, but after the Pro it has purred like a kitten and has gobs of more power and idles smoother too. so a BIG
    2 thumbs up from me. Only took about an hour to do it by myself too.

Also I wont be around next weekend as I am planning in Riding down to San Diego to see my Bro and then up to a gathering of friends from High School up in La Habra.
    Last edited by RDMsolo; 02-11-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RDMsolo View Post
    Overton or Laughlin sound good to me, I just want to get some miles on the new Exhaust so I can get used to it before I ride out to Cali to see my Bro and some friends from HS Presidents Day weekend.
    How's the new exhaust? You said it was pretty loud...

Please send me an e-vite if you guys plan on another chapter event. It would be great to meet everyone.