FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!!

Thread: FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!!

Very Active Member hitchiker1959's Avatar

Default FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!!

I struggled to find a title for my thread only because i could of choose so many !!!

Recently i have just learned i was banned from the other site in the u.k. for WHAT !!! for giving my opinion in what i believe we are supposed to live in a freedom of speech society, At any point i have never implied or said that anyone was not friendly as i think the majority of the guys on the site were cool as can be proven from the amount of emails i received. i did NOT get personal with anyone at anytime if anything i took agressive abuse from one individual because i would not sell him a item at a giveaway price my choice !!! but because i have been banned it just shows what power one person as on the site as in the past he reffered to it as HIS !!! site. one thing i would like to put on record i have served this country for 25 years in different parts of the world up until my leave 10 years ago i have raised money for many various charities and traveled back to some countries as a volunteer to assist in certain humanitrian projects so please dont judge me by a few words on here, i had one disagreement with ONE person who happened to be the OWNER of the site AND I AM BANNED !!! I will not get drawn in to any differences of opinion on the matter and will not reply to any posts on the forum but anyone can pm me . i wish the site the best of luck in the future.
    Last edited by hitchiker1959; 11-07-2011 at 07:26 AM.
    YOU CAN TAKE MY LIFE BUT NOT MY FREEDOM

CUSTOM GRIPS,STEBEL,FOOTRESTS,K&Ns,CUSTOM SEATS,TRE,GREGS SWINGARM COVER,MODS IN PROGRESS

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by hitchiker1959 View Post
    I struggled to find a title for my thread only because i could of choose so many !!!

Recently i have just learned i was banned from the other site in the u.k. for WHAT !!! for giving my opinion in what i believe we are supposed to live in a freedom of speech society i did NOT get personal with anyone at anytime if anything i took agressive abuse from one individual because i would not sell him a item at a giveaway price my choice !!! but because i have been banned it just shows what power one person as on the site as in the past he reffered to it as HIS !!! site. one thing i would like to put on record i have served this country for 25 years in different parts of the world up until my leave 10 years ago i have raised money for many various charities and traveled back to some countries as a volunteer to assist in certain humanitrian projects so please dont judge me by a few words on here, i had one disagreement with ONE person who happened to be the OWNER of the site AND I AM BANNED !!! I will not get drawn in to any differences of opinion on the matter and will not reply to any posts on the forum but anyone can pm me . i wish the site the best of luck in the future.
    One thing people need to learn. These sites are private. People have no rights on any of them. We are guests on all of them so they can do what they want by kicking us off anytime they chose. One thing even if someone does believe they have freedom of speech rights. Yes we have freedom of speech here in the US, but that does not mean what I say won't come with consequences. It just means there should be no legal consequences for what I say. It doesn't say there will be NO consequences for what is said.
    Last edited by Rusty; 11-07-2011 at 07:08 AM.

2008 Grey M109R tach relocated, lowered 2", 250 back tire, 2" riser extensions,Squirrel side mounted licence plate, Mini LED turn signal, Rifle windshield,Cobra swept exhaust, PCV and JSD-3M.

Last edited by Mick109; 11-18-2011 at 06:10 AM.
    Cheers, Mick (UK)

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Banned

here we go .

No dignity....no respect......no time for it......
    Go Big or Go Home
    '07 RED -
    Cycle House Big Air intakes, Debadged/Debeavered, PC III, Kuy grips and pegs, 50 watt driving lights, 260 Metz., sport windshield, chrome wheels, Gen III Knight Rider, Drivers Backrest, Dragon Tail Light, Derby and Side Lic Frame, +2 risers, 5" Cannon.

Go for a bloody ride and forget the purile stuff...

Last edited by Mick109; 02-25-2012 at 04:07 PM.
    Cheers, Mick (UK)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]RearviewCamera,Flamed Grips&Pegs,Polished Risers w/2in ext.
    Hard Krome Shortened Sideburner,Sumo-X Fat Forktubes, GO-Pro, JSD-3M lowered2.75debeavered,tach relocated,cables relocated grips&throttle bosses RC Polished Component Wheels, Phat front tire170/60/17Phat Rear 280 10 1/2in. rim