For those looking for an intake mod. The parts listed below will give you two different intake looks. Forcewinder or spikes, have both looks for approx $120.00+ less than the Forcewinder kit.
- http://store.knfilters.com/search/pr...x?Prod=RC-3680. (2) w/shipping $82.00 or
- http://www.autozone.com/autozone/acc...ntifier=161028. or
- http://www.meancycles.com/store/part...?partID=216349. Tornado cone style filter
- http://www.motoleather.com/48-0515.html. Force winder show off cover (flames)
- http://www.bikerperformance.com/forc...its-p4294.html. Forcewinder show off cover (Bad Ass)
- http://store.knfilters.com/search/pr...Prod=RC-3680DK $21.00 per + tax (K&N dry sock) or
- http://www.debrix.com/Forcewinder-bl...p/31091-k1.htm $27.99 each +tax (Forcewinder dry sock) or
- http://www.outerwears.com/proddetail.asp?prod=75598 $16.45 per + tax (colored dry sock)
- http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_...506.m270.l1313 $299.00 shipping included.
You may be able to find the spike intake on ebay for less than I paid.
Approx $423 or less for the entire setup.. Two different looks for the price of one.
Note: Psycho Moto has 4 sets of Spike Air Cleaner Intake for $179
That brings the price down to approx $303
More dry charger socks
Installation instructions and photos courtesy of Scott109:
Note: Rod installation... B goes on the left w/ the B on top and connected to the engine. A goes on the right w/ A on the bottom and connected to the engine. The tip of the A points to the engine.