M109 Rider Forums banner

..is there any uk m109 bike clubs/meets.?.

5K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Mick109 
#1 ·
hi, i collect my new black and orange m109 in a weeks time and i cant wait, just wondering if there are any uk/midland m109 clubs/meets..?.. thanks ash.

This post has been deleted
#17 ·
LOL !!!!

Recently i have just learned i was banned from the other site in the u.k. for WHAT !!! for giving my opinion in what i believe we are supposed to live in a freedom of speech society i did NOT get personal with anyone at anytime if anything i took agressive abuse from one individual because i would not sell him a item at a giveaway price my choice !!! but because i have been banned it just shows what power one person as on the site as in the past he reffered to it as HIS !!! site. one thing i would like to put on record i have served this country for 25 years in different parts of the world up until my leave 10 years ago i have raised money for many various charities and traveled back to some countries as a volunteer to assist in certain humanitrian projects so please dont judge me by a few words on here, i had one disagreement with ONE person who happened to be the OWNER of the site AND I AM BANNED !!! I will not get drawn in to any differences of opinion on the matter and will not reply to any posts on the forum but anyone can pm me . i wish the site the best of luck in the future.

#18 · (Edited)
Recently i have just learned i was banned from the other site in the u.k. for WHAT !!! for giving my opinion in what i believe we are supposed to live in a freedom of speech society i did NOT get personal with anyone at anytime if anything i took agressive abuse from one individual because i would not sell him a item at a giveaway price my choice !!! but because i have been banned it just shows what power one person as on the site as in the past he reffered to it as HIS !!! site. one thing i would like to put on record i have served this country for 25 years in different parts of the world up until my leave 10 years ago i have raised money for many various charities and traveled back to some countries as a volunteer to assist in certain humanitrian projects so please dont judge me by a few words on here, i had one disagreement with ONE person who happened to be the OWNER of the site AND I AM BANNED !!! I will not get drawn in to any differences of opinion on the matter and will not reply to any posts on the forum but anyone can pm me . i wish the site the best of luck in the future.
oh what a very short memory you have. I decided not to buy the item you were selling because you fooked me about, then you did the same to another member who tried to buy it off you via ebay and he ended up reporting you to them, then you got aggressive and personal with other members of the forum and upset at least 4 others with your behaviour and finally you decided to have an argument with myself on the open forum in which you dug a bloody hole for yourself and lost, then you ACTUALLY asked me to ban you!, which I did, so don't go making out that im the bad guy!.

oh and you haven't just recently found out you were banned because you rejoined the site 7 months ago using a different name, and you can't have forgotten you old name because its the same one you use on here. I have no idea why you would want to bring this up now and on here when its something that originally happened over 12 months ago....very strange!.

Of course the forum is mine, I built it, run it and maintain it, so who's elses would it be!......just as this one belongs to DLP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.