..is there any uk m109 bike clubs/meets.?.

Thread: ..is there any uk m109 bike clubs/meets.?.

Default ..is there any uk m109 bike clubs/meets.?.

hi, i collect my new black and orange m109 in a weeks time and i cant wait, just wondering if there are any uk/midland m109 clubs/meets..?.. thanks ash.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Don't know but you are welcomed to come ride with us in the states on the 17th.

There's an intruder meet near matlock ash on 30th oct just up the road from you, there is also a huge european meet in spain next year 30th may organised by the spanish club at haro, uk, german, italian, belguim clubs meeting up for the weekend,

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Have a look on WWW.SUZUKI-INTRUDER.CO.UK thats where almost all of the UK lads from here have gone.
    Cheers, Mick (UK)

Very Active Member hitchiker1959's Avatar

Found them very clicky my opinion
    YOU CAN TAKE MY LIFE BUT NOT MY FREEDOM

CUSTOM GRIPS,STEBEL,FOOTRESTS,K&Ns,CUSTOM SEATS,TRE,GREGS SWINGARM COVER,MODS IN PROGRESS

Quote Originally Posted by hitchiker1959 View Post
    Found them very clicky my opinion
    Don't talk crap, their not clicky in the bloody slightest, they welcome anyone and everyone......its a VERY friendly forum.
    Infact you got replies to all of your posts on there and a very warm welcome, so they can't be that clicky eh!.
    Last edited by Mick109; 10-14-2011 at 09:58 PM.
    Cheers, Mick (UK)

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by lennon View Post
    its your opinion hitchhiker but am also a member on there and on other sites too and the word clicky suggests that the site isnt friendly of which it is, infact because uk is small they being the site try and cover all the uk on rideouts, the most recent meet was for the memory of a fallen biker who sadly passed away of which bikers attended who had never even met the guy just to show respect and met up with his familiy, of which ended up in there local paper, if you call having compassion and respect for other bikers clicky then so be it but i think your way off, out of interest if your name is the same on here than on the uk forum ive never seen you on there?
    just to point out to others that may read this i am know way attached to the site team of the uk forum am just a member,
    my honest opinion is that because the the uk scene is small in comparison compared with the usa the uk site members become friends over time and have alot of banter and harmless fun,
    if it wasent for the uk site id of never known about this site nor would i of purchased my 9 this site m109riders gets promoted on there by its members and site team for the help of its members not many forums openly except talk or praise other forums but these guys do, so i carnt understand why you would make that comment,
    as far as am aware there the only uk site making the effort to ride across two countrys to attend a european m109 bike meet which is being held in haro spain maybe you can book your ferry and meet the guys there all bike loving friendly people some maybe larger than life but still friendly.
    anyway folks dont be put off by anothers opinion go try for yourself.
    Nice one mate, i'm a member on there and they are a great bunch!, although you do get the occasional idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by hayabusa View Post
    Nice one mate, i'm a member on there and they are a great bunch!, although you do get the occasional idiot!
    lol yer am probably the occasional idiot

Quote Originally Posted by lennon View Post
    lol yer am probably the occasional idiot
    may be a couple more too mate

Ok maybe 3

Have you stuck any pics of that trike up yet?

there ya go
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00067.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	37600

Name:	DSC00068.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	37601

Name:	DSC00066.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	37602

Name:	$(KGrHqUOKp!E3tEjoSmmBOCLqPDmIg~~_12.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	37603

Loving it! Was it a factory build or did you do it?

It was built from a new bike by
    http://www.trikeshop.co.uk/

There is also www.intrudercruz.forumotion.co.uk
    If you google intrudercruz it should be at the top, its a new site so a good alternative

Very Active Member hitchiker1959's Avatar

Default LOL !!!!

Recently i have just learned i was banned from the other site in the u.k. for WHAT !!! for giving my opinion in what i believe we are supposed to live in a freedom of speech society i did NOT get personal with anyone at anytime if anything i took agressive abuse from one individual because i would not sell him a item at a giveaway price my choice !!! but because i have been banned it just shows what power one person as on the site as in the past he reffered to it as HIS !!! site. one thing i would like to put on record i have served this country for 25 years in different parts of the world up until my leave 10 years ago i have raised money for many various charities and traveled back to some countries as a volunteer to assist in certain humanitrian projects so please dont judge me by a few words on here, i had one disagreement with ONE person who happened to be the OWNER of the site AND I AM BANNED !!! I will not get drawn in to any differences of opinion on the matter and will not reply to any posts on the forum but anyone can pm me . i wish the site the best of luck in the future.
    YOU CAN TAKE MY LIFE BUT NOT MY FREEDOM

CUSTOM GRIPS,STEBEL,FOOTRESTS,K&Ns,CUSTOM SEATS,TRE,GREGS SWINGARM COVER,MODS IN PROGRESS

Quote Originally Posted by hitchiker1959 View Post
    Recently i have just learned i was banned from the other site in the u.k. for WHAT !!! for giving my opinion in what i believe we are supposed to live in a freedom of speech society i did NOT get personal with anyone at anytime if anything i took agressive abuse from one individual because i would not sell him a item at a giveaway price my choice !!! but because i have been banned it just shows what power one person as on the site as in the past he reffered to it as HIS !!! site. one thing i would like to put on record i have served this country for 25 years in different parts of the world up until my leave 10 years ago i have raised money for many various charities and traveled back to some countries as a volunteer to assist in certain humanitrian projects so please dont judge me by a few words on here, i had one disagreement with ONE person who happened to be the OWNER of the site AND I AM BANNED !!! I will not get drawn in to any differences of opinion on the matter and will not reply to any posts on the forum but anyone can pm me . i wish the site the best of luck in the future.
    oh what a very short memory you have. I decided not to buy the item you were selling because you fooked me about, then you did the same to another member who tried to buy it off you via ebay and he ended up reporting you to them, then you got aggressive and personal with other members of the forum and upset at least 4 others with your behaviour and finally you decided to have an argument with myself on the open forum in which you dug a bloody hole for yourself and lost, then you ACTUALLY asked me to ban you!, which I did, so don't go making out that im the bad guy!.

oh and you haven't just recently found out you were banned because you rejoined the site 7 months ago using a different name, and you can't have forgotten you old name because its the same one you use on here. I have no idea why you would want to bring this up now and on here when its something that originally happened over 12 months ago....very strange!.

Of course the forum is mine, I built it, run it and maintain it, so who's elses would it be!......just as this one belongs to DLP.
    Last edited by Mick109; 11-08-2011 at 06:12 AM.
    Cheers, Mick (UK)