M109 Rider Forums banner

Brick House Poker Run Houston, TX

3K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  T4300 
#1 · (Edited)
Brick House Poker Run
Houston, TX

As most of you know this will be my last motorcycle ride, before I leave to prepare for my upcoming military deployment. It would be a great opportunity to ride with those I have not ridden with and to ride again with usual suspects.
*Date Change*
When: Saturday, August 27, 2011
Meet:8am
K.S.U. @ 9am

Let's ride! I have created another ride. This will be a 4hr ride ending up at Brick House Tavern on HWY 290. Our start point will be at Waffle House on HWY6 & I-10. We will meet at 8am and kick stands up at 9am. Below are the stops we will make along the way.

Start and Stops

• Start Waffle House
• 1st stop FM 362 Shell Gas station
• 2nd stop 105 Shell Gas station
• 3rd stop Yankee Tavern
• 4th stop Drifters Ice House
• 5th stop Valero Gas station
• 6th stop Brick House Tavern

This route will take you thru a few back roads of Texas, stopping at Yankee Tavern, Drifters Ice House and thru the Sam Houston National Forest Park.

We have also added an option to participate in a Poker Run. If any rider is interested, the entry fee for each participant is $20. All monies that are collected will go to the winner.

Rules:

• All monies will go into a pot
• There will be 7 check points where each rider who participates will receive a card
• The 7th card will be handed out at our final destination (Brick House Tavern on HWY 290)
• The rider with the best hand wins the pot (ex. If 20 people enter then the winner will win $400) that's not bad for doing something you love do.
• The winner will be chosen only after the last rider has arrived at the final destination.
• Please keep in mind. This is not a requirement to ride. This is an additive to enjoying a great motorcycle ride.

So please Show Up and Show Out your support for a great ride.

Map Link of route:http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...0&ll=30.569356,-95.927124&spn=2.02658,3.56781

I am creating a list so please post if you are attending or not please.

1. 2Hype Yes
2. Cloud9 Yes
3. antmor69 Yes
4. Mitch Yes
5. Gene Yes
6. KDubbs No
8. Oncall Yes
9. T4300 Yes
10. Tim Yes
11. Sherk Yes
12. Chillie Rock No
13. Tugboat Yes
14. Scott Yes[/B
15. Charles Yes
16. Pio Yes[/B
17. Vhin Yes
18. JSUBLUE Yes
19. Slicky Slim Yes
20. Jeff Yes
21. AP Yes

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
#8 ·
Definitely gonna shoot for this one too, I've missed the last two get togethers:-[

#15 ·
Brick House Poker Run

Hey Guys and Gals! Check the new date for the Brick House Poker Run.

The new date is Saturday August 27th. This will allow more riders an opportunity to participate.

#17 ·
thanks bro now that i look at the route you have going i dont think i have been to yankees that way but i have been thru some of those roads i have family that lives in sealy and when i would be p north i would come down thru 1488 to 362 i think it is to get to sealy

#24 ·
Hey fellow 9ers we have 21 riders signed up. I know we have at least 10 more 109's itching to ride with us. We are encouraging all riders, no matter what type of bike you have. This will be a fantastic ride.

Don't sit at home wishing you were there, :doh: be there. Get a 1st hand account of what happen.

Brick House Tavern has opened the doors to our community. Let's show some love and patronize them by participating in something exciting.

#26 ·
i wish i could go but i have some family stuff to deal with in the morning but i will of course be at the meet and greet it would suck i set it up and cant make it but i already told my girl im going no matter what LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.