Anthony Denmark

Thread: Anthony Denmark

Very Active Member slunglow109r's Avatar

Default Anthony Denmark

From the paper

A 31-year-old motorcyclist suffered critical injuries Wednesday morning when his Harley-Davidson motorcycle struck a curb near the Las Vegas Strip.

Metro Police said the accident happened at 7:21 a.m. on Koval Lane, south of Tompkins Avenue. No other vehicles were involved.

A preliminary investigation indicates the 2007 Harley-Davidson was southbound on Koval when it hit a raised curb to the right, causing the driver to lose control and be thrown off the motorcycle, police said.

The driver, Las Vegas resident Anthony Denmark, was taken to University Medical Center with critical injuries, police said. The investigation is ongoing.

For those of you that went on our first Las Vegas ride you might remember Anthony, Services are being held the 26th at 5 PM at the Palm located at 7600 South Eastern Ave.

Rest in Peace

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Los Alamitos in Orange County, So. Cal "The O C"

Sorry to hear, prayers sent to Anthony and his Family
    08,M109R2[250 Dunnie, PC3, stebel air horn, K&Ns, flame mirrors, debaged, gutted pipes, suzuki engine guards, piaa hyperwhite headlight, back off modulator, gipro atre, front motor mounts, debeavered, Kuryakyn Iso Grips, Factory Pro star kit, G-Man shifter bushing, Guardian Bell, Catch can mod....... more to come

Very Active Member fire fighter 109's Avatar

sad news, prayers go out to all of Anthonys family and friends

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

A tragic day all around.

Prayers to Anthony's family...

And the most heartfelt love to you Rob, and the family on your emotional day

I wish I had more to offer our friends

Rick and Michelle.

__________________Halo's... Inner light... I'm not that kind of Angel ______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Dog View Post
    Thanks for the call Friday and the post Dan.

Thoughts with ya Terry. Lets locals get together for a dinner and talk one night soon? RIP Anthony.

I am working today and the wife and daughter are getting through this day together, it would have been our sons 21st birthday today, RIP Jason.

Robert
    Thanks Sly. He really was a great friend and will be missed very much.

I'm sorry about Jason, I can't even imagine.

I totally agree about meeting up. We should try more to stay in touch
    De Beved, Drilled out all six baffle plates and cut out last chamber, Jsd-3m, K&N Filters, PC-III, ISO Grips, Tach Relocate Mod, Baron Led Plate, Joe Florida 10 Pod 40 Led Kit, Rotated Rear Brake Peddle Forward, Throttle Lock Mod, HiD Headlight from a&r.